388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-21 16:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
39.jpg 意供 | Mental Offerings6 P2 P9 }4 `2 X# \& k, x- G1 B* v
有等持及观想能力的人,依靠意幻供养不仅方便而且功德很大。其具体方法如下:
7 h( P4 Z5 V" XMaking mental offerings generates great merit. It is an easy task for those skilled in ! m+ E2 i1 m0 T+ f" y
concentration and visualization. The following provides specific steps:0 w0 C( r! W' }- x: j
以等持观想各种供品持于手中,供养释迦牟尼佛或其他佛菩萨。若观想能力成熟,可观想3 g0 e; l9 _: ?8 V/ T
尽法界、尽虚空界,遍满诸传承上师、十方三世一切佛,种种菩萨、修行僧众海会围绕8 f  R2 {: o4 W1 T, U
。《宝箧经》云:“掌中观想诸供品,供养一尊佛陀前,供养诸佛亦复然,仙人等境仍如是1 F9 K$ t- s: K
。”《华严经》中也有相同描述。
& c% a. U' P& j1 y( N3 mWith a steady mind, imagine many excellent substances in your hands and offer them to Buddha 5 T& {3 e/ x/ ?" N* a; U
Shakyamuni or other Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. If you are good at visualization, think
3 e$ E% d/ [! C7 X# dthroughout space and reaching the end of the universe there gather the objects of veneration
, o5 b; x; c# j/ K1 `) alike cloud banks—lineage lamas, Buddhas of the ten directions and three times, as well as
4 _1 W& z% T$ h" k1 y% `. I" @0 wBodhisattvas, sages, and noble Sanghas. The Sutra of Jewel Chest says: “Visualize many offering $ k2 [. N5 s1 t) p, w8 [( D% i( w: y
substances in your hands, offer them to the Buddha in front of you and to many other Buddhas
8 r6 Y- \7 }( W1 p# @throughout the universe. Offer in the same way to all sublime beings.” Similar descriptions are
% }+ L) R0 H' N: N& Jalso found in the Avatamsaka Sutra.
9 n# ~# X' M4 i. T再观想自己与六道之无量众生以胜妙之供养:上妙珍馐、轮王七宝、花云、天音乐云、天4 c4 v* G3 ]+ D4 @* y( W  B& M
伞盖云,天衣服云,天种种香:涂香、烧香、末香,如是等云,一一量如须弥山王。燃种1 }/ k* j2 A) X" C4 u4 T. P
种灯:酥灯、油灯、诸香油灯。一一灯柱,如须弥山;一一灯油,如大海水……以如是等
' l; ]" \) a. a8 D9 t0 _% O- q, F% \9 l% v诸供养具而为供养。
5 N) S( A* b$ C5 }Then imagine yourself and limitless beings of the six realms presenting the most excellent gifts:
) q" X1 |8 d5 f9 _" O7 f& _sumptuous nourishment, the seven jewels of the universal monarch, clouds of flowers, heavenly ( ~+ [5 a- x7 h, C: i; u! j+ e6 E
music, celestial parasols, angelic garment, all kinds of sublime perfumes—scented balms, % a/ E4 c9 l" {: z
aromatic incense, fragrant powders, and so on. Each of these cloud offerings is equal in quantity
; P! }, b7 q4 A8 M2 ?( Gto Mt. Meru. Also present lamps of various kinds—butter lamps, oil lamps, and lamps of sweet # C& ]6 v  `' s8 M. H4 M4 V
perfumes, the wick of each lamp the size of Mt. Meru, the burning oil the amount of ocean
+ G; c( n8 z( C4 O# r) a' m5 U2 Wwater. Ceaselessly offer such gifts in veneration., J& h6 R( c* h4 W/ S  z
麦彭仁波切云:“等持意供者,以信心与恭敬心为基,由等持幻变无边之供云,以智慧了知
5 h1 T/ W. _+ h  h彼无自性者也。”
: q: u. |* O% `$ K: P5 HMipham Rinpoche teaches: “When making mental offerings, first establish faith and devotion, ! e& m' a7 ?" P* m" W' |
then in a state of concentration imagine limitless offerings as cloud banks; at the same time, & Y% D) |: R( X4 W
realize with wisdom that none of them has any real essence.”
, ]; n1 w5 e: W' a+ E5 d由此可见,与其为供养上师、佛陀而以欺骗手段造作恶业,还不如以清净心意幻供养为妙& _" r+ ]1 f5 D# w" I2 S+ v- \
Hence, in honoring spiritual masters and the Buddhas, it would be better to make mental 9 t3 d" ~; R( j  B% Y4 n  Y
offerings with a pure mind, rather than to make material offerings through trickery or deception.7 A/ d6 {* a  ]( r# u! u
供养乃为令诸佛菩萨欢喜之法,“上报四重恩,下济三途苦”是每位佛子之本分。但如果为
+ S5 m; Q( f5 A3 Z' |供养佛菩萨而伤害其它众生,实为舍本趋末之颠倒行为。
! M+ }- O8 g2 h! f- O/ M9 e& v  A7 XMaking offerings is a skillful means to please the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. Every follower of
- q. U7 t4 \, }7 V8 h- iBuddhism should advocate, “repaying the four great kindnesses and easing the sufferings of the
! v# @+ N1 n- Z3 X# Tthree realms.” But should we harm other living beings in the name of offerings to the Buddhas % z8 I4 B) }7 P2 _9 W3 i
and Bodhisattvas, it would be a perverted act that barters the trunk for branches.2 V1 _- F+ @: k1 m0 K
如果每天利用片刻时间,以观想自性清净力之缘起,而修持意幻供养,定会获得无边功德
: `4 |5 X; ?7 P' ?% e8 ]3 kEvery day, take just a few minutes to practice mental offering with a mind arising from innate
+ d8 ^/ Q. D" \purity. By doing so, we are sure to accumulate boundless merit.7 B" N4 d/ k8 E9 m4 ]
众生能依靠如此之多的方便法积累二资,真是令人欢喜。
% }  q& A) \0 Q: }/ I8 s2 a( BThere are many skillful means like this for us to accumulate the two merits of wisdom and
# n3 B# M7 J. D: Q5 X% n; Tcompassion. How wonderful!
0 L/ m3 V4 D3 E6 l* q: P壬午年二月初八  7 ~6 ^! c; ~/ [+ K# S
2002年3月22日
6 h1 I" b. p+ t1 o0 h8th of February, Year of RenWu8 v* B/ `6 u7 t
March 22, 2002% ^( R' g4 o0 m5 c4 o0 J/ R7 `6 N
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-6-2 16:09