388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-27 21:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
四力——索达吉堪布

% y5 u5 V% B/ [我们知道藏传佛教无论格鲁派还是宁玛派等其他教派,忏悔时都依四对治力。修习汉传佛
2 |5 V7 S' M1 L4 J4 Z+ H; F7 J  m教的有些人却以为这是藏地修法,没有必要采用,这种见解实为井蛙之见。2 p8 c. ?/ I# I. W" b
It is well known that in Gelugpa, Nyingmapa, or other schools of Tibetan Buddhism, every
; V( h. [! \- {! u) ppurification practice relies on the four powers of antidote. Some Han Buddhist practitioners, # k9 y5 q8 p$ d$ W% w8 F
however, consider it a mere Tibetan tradition and hence neglect it. Such a viewpoint misses the
1 P! r  v; i6 h$ ?4 ubig picture.
* P" ~5 X0 F9 J2 P% L其实,这也是藏传佛教将佛经窍诀灵活应用于修法的具体体现。四对治力在《大藏经》的
( X4 B5 F$ v2 C/ l! }  o! n经论中多有记载。如《宣说四法经》云:“弥勒,菩萨若具四法,则能压制所造所积之一切 & U9 L% W0 D1 _" M# `
罪。何为四法?厌患对治力、现行对治力、返回对治力、所依对治力。厌患对治力即若行- q* m* x3 k* ]( T4 h/ X+ ^
不善业则多生悔心;现行对治力即虽作不善业但也极为精勤行善;返回对治力即真实受戒
! T' L$ X6 C3 L2 r' y后获得不再就犯之戒;所依对治力即皈依佛、法、僧三宝与不舍菩提心。”
5 ?  Q! y+ T- m4 _In fact, this practice epitomizes how Tibetan Buddhism aptly applies Buddha’s pith instructions. ! U4 h0 c8 \: {+ W& t
In the Chinese Buddhist canon Tripitaka, there are many accounts of the four powers in sutras 7 H% [! B$ o7 Q3 T2 k' N2 |
and shastras. For instance, the Sutra Teaching the Four Dharmas says: “Maitreya, if a Bodhisattva : Q! E3 ^1 B" y2 |+ z2 i
possesses these four Dharmas, all the evil deeds which have been performed and accumulated , ~2 v& g  A+ F5 F
will be overcome. What are these four? They are: the power of regret, the power of action, the 8 @$ K* Y5 q2 ?' z6 o
power of resolution, and the power of support. As for the power of regret, if we have done
" O) V" `0 k, X6 R, Tnegative actions, we repent them strongly. As for the power of action, it is the remediation of 1 s6 t1 s# t" L
our evil deeds; we strive to do wholesome actions. As for the power of resolution, we make
" X( Y) @3 U: \# h6 }; h: Y; w( dgenuine vows never to repeat the same evil deeds again. As for the power of support, we go for
7 q5 o  ]2 [8 D) ?% ~refuge in the Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha, and always uphold bodhichitta.”
8 L' v3 B# B2 V* ?$ b5 `: p/ V不仅仅是四对治力,包括金刚萨埵心咒,也不是藏传佛教特有的忏悔咒,在《三猛厉调服
! K: E/ l/ }$ l' g3 L3 {+ K经》中对此也有详细记载。
4 x7 o. }( x' ^7 Y3 y  nThus the four powers of antidote are not exclusively found in Tibetan Buddhism. Moreover, the 1 t- \! _! {# @  S, K
recitation of the Vajrasattva mantra has been described in detail in the Sutra of Three Wrathful . }4 x0 C2 ?9 |% J1 T& l
Ways of Taming as well.
, d9 T$ {/ t) p8 ]3 _, y2 H2 N3 l现在的众生往往只知道造作恶业,具足智慧而厉行忏悔的人却微乎其微。《弥勒狮吼请问3 i/ Z) N  _2 H' L; ?: i
经》云:“愚人造恶业,不知忏悔罪,智者忏悔罪,不与业同住。”( R! C; }% z0 _* x3 _% b- A% Z
People these days are committing non-virtues all the time and hardly anyone bothers to repent : I( Y9 z5 p  T+ y! W, Y2 p
sincerely with wisdom. The Sutra of the Great Lion’s Roar Requested by Maitreya says: “The fool * w  m- V9 H9 a$ P
commits evil karmas and knows not to confess faults. The wise person purifies faults and
: U5 f8 \7 Y2 L2 M  Ldissociates from negative karmas.”; d* |6 V# a+ D" P0 \+ d& @
所以不论是藏传佛教还是汉传佛教,若依四对治力忏悔,即能遣除无量罪障。如果因前世
+ p0 d6 O  y, K: B8 Q. y习气难以更改,不能完全断除杀生、妄语等恶习,但如果能每天诚心念诵金刚萨埵心咒,& }. \  \& T" H
也会有不可思议功德。/ H+ W/ B, {7 ^. b% e# k
Therefore, either Tibetan Buddhism or Han Buddhism contains the practice of confession with ' [/ Y- p, p" i7 U
four antidotes that, if followed properly, will purify innumerable non-virtues. However, someone 1 o5 g2 Z4 B# |% i+ ?8 G
with recalcitrant habits from past lives may find it difficult to renounce completely bad
* _  Q! i+ W* g2 ftendencies such as taking lives or telling lies. In this case, by reciting sincerely the Vajrasattva
7 n1 ]1 e3 c+ y" wmantra every day, one can still accrue incredible merits.
, D3 I2 w8 ]- |8 }0 ^# h但愿人们在散乱之余,不要忘了忏悔。
( d; l3 ^! U. q& G4 A# DI hope people will not forget the purification practice besides tending to other distractive 6 E/ b' K+ C; `8 u" P" S. j+ p
activities!; D' D" u1 q! g8 X  C# X* r  y
壬午年二月初十
/ d9 x4 n/ W, G3 W7 K) M- L2002年3月24日
! N1 f" h4 O# B: R5 V0 l10th of February, Year of RenWu
  z( D  ?* D1 y7 i( SMarch 24, 2002
  ~5 I' N6 m% U5 H$ a. ?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-6-18 02:48