388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-23 18:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
杂感 | Some Reflections
为了配合治疗,也为了更安静地翻译,我到厦门居住已经110多天了。1 e3 n' e1 x8 d% F; R& B  a# b5 S2 D
To receive proper treatment for my ailment and also to find a quiet place for my translation- w9 b$ R" q" n" P' W6 k
work, I have been living in Xiamen for more than 110 days./ e! u. N9 B/ l7 e$ ?2 Y: S
一直都很悠闲自在,没有大量的公务要处理,也没有成群的信众要接待。直到几天前,忽
; X6 V+ L& w$ o# d# r然在街上被人认出,又不得不恢复堪布的头衔。
" O4 A8 L3 m" z) lIt has been an easy and tranquil life for me—no massive office work to manage, nor packs of
, ^9 r" W  m' [; {/ {. \Buddhists to receive. It was not until a few days ago that I had to resume the title of Khenpo,% U" l! b4 e& N% v6 k% z- E
when someone spotted me down the street.
6 b% K$ L7 ^% q! I今天有人邀请前往南普陀素餐馆吃午饭。很久无人问津,也许是耐不住寂寞吧,非常爽快" i" S- a; o2 e+ a; |
地就答应了。路上看见很多即将被宰杀的蛇、飞禽,也买下一起带上,算是不枉此行。# D: y4 H; i% [
An invitation was extended to me for lunch today at the Nanputuo Vegetarian Restaurant. I
# B: w& o. ]: U* i1 j! Naccepted it readily, as I haven’t had any visitors for a while and perhaps was feeling kind of
6 C# y7 [( N0 ?/ j; [lonely. On my way I saw caged snakes and birds that I bought and brought along. Having the9 b" K, q6 x2 o; w" D$ J
opportunity to save these once-doomed creatures, I felt it was worth the trip.
8 p  G3 z5 h# r8 L. p5 _将蛇与飞禽放之山林后,便赶往南普陀素餐馆。餐馆里环境幽雅,令人身心舒畅。这里听
+ d7 M; X. ~; s) q& z0 n2 T# ^不到众生被宰杀的凄厉惨叫;闻不到血肉混合的血腥气息;看不到如母有情的无言挣扎% X5 e/ n( d5 i2 o  l
……厨师和服务员脸上都洋溢着真诚的笑容;五颜六色的菜品引诱着人们的食欲;就餐的
+ o- c  w$ E" O4 M% V# C人们也没有因贪食血肉而呈现的狰狞面孔,表情平和,神态轻松。整个餐厅弥漫着一种祥
3 X: m! u- A/ I9 M) O# a6 x* b和的气息。% S. ~) E/ s4 ]+ D
After releasing the snakes and birds in the woods on the mountainside, I went to the Nanputuo0 W  w; Q: C: q2 O6 n7 @
Vegetarian Restaurant. It had an elegant and serene decor, making one relaxed both physically. {$ k2 U/ `7 k; f' [
and mentally. There were no heart-rending shrills from creatures being slaughtered to hear, no
9 q% i+ n3 Z4 G7 _1 r) R8 k: b# n7 rpungent odor from blood and carcasses to smell, no silent struggles of motherly beings to
+ s6 c0 s7 L9 t0 R( j: iwitness…. The chefs and attendants were all beaming with warm, sincere smiles; dishes
4 h: h: q' N: e# `4 Sembellished with color and flavor whetted our appetite. The faces sitting around the table were1 }- U0 k# Z/ B5 Z+ n
devoid of the ferocious countenance of meat eaters; instead, they all looked peaceful and
3 |9 I3 D9 O6 H+ \8 l* [easygoing. The whole restaurant was suffused with an air of auspiciousness and harmony., l9 U5 `" E9 D. B7 W
有一厦门大学的教授同桌共餐,他感慨道:“以《大圆满前行引导文》为指导,打好修行0 q/ H: A3 C- Y5 B% l
基础特别重要。华智仁波切在上师前都听过25遍,更何况我们?现在我看了5、6遍,对于! d' H5 h$ F* @! _5 U, u: V
消除烦恼,对治日常生活的矛盾十分有力。以前总是想到处求灌顶、求大法,分别念十分" O; N& y" \+ y0 L7 c3 f/ N
厚重,找不到修行次第。现在才知道,没有比这个更高深的大法了,依此次第修行,一定8 d% d' C$ [3 o3 u
会得成就……”
0 o  _$ a( d% [Sitting with us was a professor from Xiamen University. He said thoughtfully: “It is most
. u, ^3 x9 Y4 c: x" ximportant that we use The Words of My Perfect Teacher as a guide to build a strong foundation
$ F# e8 v7 |+ @9 v" ?1 Eof spiritual practice. Considering that the great masters like Patrul Rinpoche even learned oral
. Q$ e& L: q7 M9 f8 ]3 P- F* Nteachings on it for 25 times from his master, what needs to be said about us ordinary people? I
. F3 ?8 @- G2 z8 n5 Ohave read it five or six times by now. It has helped me tremendously in subduing my negative
% g  H% e2 n/ w! oemotions and in dealing with difficult situations of daily life. In the past, I have always sought& M( h# B# O, O; M, P8 R  b
empowerment or so-called profound practices; I was steeped deeply in conceptual thinking and$ n& l* j0 b+ ~, S: t9 m
unaware of the graduated path of practice. It dawns on me only now that there are no other
7 o6 H" S2 i! ~2 f/ [" M) Qhigher teachings than this. If one faithfully follows its steps, achievement will come for certain….”! g4 F5 v* ?# s! p+ ^: K* U* h
听了他的话,心里十分高兴。并不是因为他对我的一再赞叹,而是因为没有去过学院的汉
7 b# r6 x5 E1 N) }. m% k地众生也能因《大圆满前行引导文》而得益。而且能有很高的见解,十分难得。在藏地寺
1 M6 N: I" G$ D  T* I6 H院,常常以《大圆满前行引导文》作为每年必讲之课程,对此非常重视。如此传统能深入2 `9 S8 ]7 Y5 b
汉地,实在可喜可贺。
7 @( ~  b# I6 }1 P/ j% hHearing what he had to say, I felt rather delighted. My joy did not come from his profuse praise
! u0 |( Z* e) L6 v: T3 a  a8 N6 Uto me, but rather, from the fact that a Han Chinese was keen about The Words of My Perfect5 K) \/ R9 D' ]
Teacher, even though he had not been to Larung Gar personally. It was even unusual that he had# I5 g' \4 W, n1 {
quite an astute and profound insight. In Tibetan monasteries, The Words of My Perfect Teacher
: V# Z& T" |9 Jis a required course in the annual curriculum with very high priority. Such a tradition is now being( o4 F( i* k( S; ~0 R
adopted into Han China; it’s something worth rejoicing and to be happy about.7 Q0 l# b- s( v
看来,这个居士不仅具有世间学问,而且具有出世间之大智慧。
& _4 U* N" L4 h& n; M: f% O1 |As it seems, this lay practitioner not only is learned in worldly knowledge, but also possesses
7 M' q3 |# l/ H7 U; a8 B6 }- Ogreat spiritual wisdom.% v6 Q2 Z+ O- V* F$ l; P
壬午年三月初二  3 x# W/ z0 o3 @( r+ B
2002年4月14日( z1 K' n" l& h
2nd of March, Year of RenWu
7 B, {  H. h8 S* AApril 14, 2002
( ?3 z' ]3 }1 g( @0 W3 ?. D
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-6-2 15:57