388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-26 19:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
假相 | Illusory Appearances
世间的所谓圆满之事,虽然表面看起来美满无缺,但详细观察却常常是痛苦的因。- b- \& s& x, z) E
Many so-called perfect things in the world may seem entirely satisfactory on the surface. But, X' v: n2 A, W8 O! S
upon careful investigation, they usually turn out to be the causes of suffering.
% ?9 ^6 g! d* i$ `; T7 y, b龙猛菩萨曾说:“一切欲妙生祸殃,难信如同木鳖果。”也就是说世间的事情,表面看起* x' {9 ^8 U. d6 H9 q6 d
来像木鳖果一样色彩鲜艳欲滴,令人联想到其果肉也一定如同甘饴。吃后方知是毒药,但* l+ U& Z4 S8 w0 _% S$ ?+ Z% o
已悔之晚矣。; f- F2 z3 ^8 U2 }) Q, \
Nagarjuna says: “The Buddha teaches that all the satisfactory matters in this world are just as
6 Q( U; h  Q0 luntrustworthy as the poisonous fruit mubeigou.” In other words, many affairs in the world& D* _% |9 \0 ~7 m3 ], l
appear as colorful and enticing as the mubeigou fruit; people conclude that their pulp must
0 N7 w1 `' V$ b- x$ C, klikewise be delicious. It is only after eating that they realize the fruit’s poisonous nature. But alas
3 A" A: M/ A! Y$ r' Q- h! y$ s3 m% othe regret comes too late.
! a. n+ d1 r9 }8 q0 _! L4 C0 k. j* H世间的事情常常是这样,最鲜艳的蛇往往是毒蛇,最绚丽的蘑菇常常是毒蕈,最美丽的女* @) y7 D% F3 N7 Z/ @  Y0 O' Z1 O" D
人大多是祸水。倾国倾城的海伦导致了特罗伊战争;沉鱼落雁的陈圆圆,令吴三桂冲冠一+ o; _3 U( a# J! j% m0 `3 \
怒为红颜。因为美丽的女人,而引发绵延不断的争斗,导致无数人深受其害。可见,一切# z& L8 M& R+ [, A1 }  H
表面美好的东西,都不要为之迷惑,要透过现象看其本质。
/ G* d) q8 @0 s2 e" Z9 l3 ZIt’s the same with things in the world. The snake with the brightest skin is usually poisonous. The/ B& C' ]* x9 m2 M
most gorgeous mushroom tends to be deadly. The fairest woman frequently is a “fountain of# c6 i( I" p; }% C; o
disasters.” Helen’s ravishing beauty ignited the Trojan War, and the unparalleled demeanor of
% z( {, j) W+ w# ]) v& NChen Yuanyuan caused General Wu Sangui to fly into a rage for war. For the sake of exquisite" y& o6 Z8 f0 m  m  P
beauties, battles were fought and dragged on, causing tremendous misery to all affected.1 W4 U3 Z6 d& c, m! ^, p. w
Therefore, we should not be fooled by anything of pleasing appearance alone, be sure to4 Q# Y* j4 o) u, |, M
penetrate the superficial and find the truth inside.( q3 e9 o+ n$ Z" f
藏地大德根登群佩也说:“若详细观察,世上的一切所为都是痛苦的事,能息灭其因的唯& H+ D5 Z, R3 B
有佛法。深深地思维,人人都能感受其中的滋味。”因此,了知佛法是对治痛苦的方法十  M& r9 T* N0 }  ?2 M* ]4 b
分重要。
+ S& s* c6 b6 R( w  U. x" lThe great Tibetan sage Gedun Chophel says: “By careful investigation, it is obvious that all  u4 }7 X8 j9 t0 \) C
worldly undertakings incur nothing but suffering. Only with the Dharma can their root causes be
+ v5 A$ w/ s- W3 Deliminated. By reflecting deeply, everyone will come to appreciate this truth.” Hence, it is6 b4 o% m( J( J0 P0 _* ~! B/ t7 Q
essential that we learn how to apply the Buddhadharma to deal with suffering.- a( M# i2 P7 ^! B
壬午年三月初四  * z% x! _/ ?/ M* e$ {: V
2002年4月16日
1 e- U4 Q/ \) R0 t; E4th of March, Year of RenWu( z" K3 m' e. K0 `1 I9 `) P$ {
April 16, 2002% k0 ]3 H& g' q, u" d: [
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-6-18 08:40