金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-4-20 20:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
26.jpg 0 Q* _2 g" v: B$ v: F2 U5 u* G
断根 | Cutting the Root
3 f( \( U( ?& e) g

5 }; k( a& j- T; j: H米拉日巴大师曾送弟子寂光一首道歌:“弟子若欲诚修法,应自心坎生信心,切勿瞻顾今生事。尔若欲随吾修行,应知亲友乃魔网,故应掀开此屏障;饮食财物乃魔卒,故应舍弃恶故交;妙欲享受乃魔索,故应遣除此羁绊;知己佳友乃魔女,故应谨防此诱惑;家乡故土乃魔狱,故应速离此囹圄。死时一切必放弃,不如此时舍最佳。若听吾教且修持,汝儿即有胜法缘。”
4 D8 G5 j2 R; Z; @: ?/ d! r. L
) U" u; S& Z; N  S: h2 L$ B% rJetsun Mila once imparted a song of realization to his disciple Repa Shiwa:
! W7 `, |; k8 u( }3 c3 K# u  c4 S6 {3 x2 K6 n7 d/ G. ~
My son, should you sincerely want to practice the Dharma, arouse strong faith from the depths of your heart, and never cherish the affairs of this life.% Z$ o0 k( c) n

) G2 }: b2 ]% E* gShould you want to follow me to practice, recognize friends and relatives are Mara’s net; so you should remove these hindrances.
3 Q$ {% F% o: R7 l" y( j( C* `* G7 p. V9 @
Food and possessions are Mara’s minions; abandon these evil old companions of yours.
. p) ?, g6 i/ A& K5 @" `2 w/ P7 x/ i  {5 ~, W. P
Sensual pleasure and enjoyment are Mara’s chains; so you should eliminate these fetters.
% S* ]' c- x% g  X
* m) q1 t' L0 ?) E3 FIntimate buddies and good friends are Mara’s daughters; be sure to guard against their temptations.! g$ G+ ]5 B, o8 t' A6 I! `
2 A$ n) V; {. u& k! ~6 G
Native land and hometown are hellish prisons; quickly run away from being incarcerated., k. _) e! E& ^- t$ x: [; f
$ b7 r9 C* e+ u( y, n  B
Giving up everything you must at the time of death; now is the best time to leave them behind.6 b" [  s4 j7 b5 M& G

( O4 _! ~1 D0 uIf you listen to me and do the practices, my son, you are connected to the supreme Dharma!
$ I5 l; U1 J$ E. ^0 F  V$ J* u; I$ m2 a2 J- m; R! f
噶当派大德塔波仁波切(索南仁钦)修持境界极高,可连续十天一直处于禅定中不动摇,他非常强调修持,说道:“现境有如恶人不恒常,幻身恰似借物速灭失,财物幻化欺诳痛苦因,故乡如同魔狱束缚源,何人贪执此等漂轮回,当断轮回命脉我执根。”要消除痛苦,远离魔障,获得解脱,必须断除对轮回的贪着。# R4 [+ w; O1 o) w
# r# K6 g: |. ?- [! H& U+ ~, X
The great Kadampa master Dapo Rinpoche (Sonam Rinchen) attained a high level of( C; {" X& C. \1 ~, w
8 y* P6 w5 p3 \8 H4 P2 n1 N- x: S
accomplishment; when in deep Samadhi, he could remain immobile for 10 days straight. He strongly emphasized actual practice and once said: “Appearances are as unreliable as evil-doers; this illusory body, on loan to us, is easily lost. Wealth, flimsy and deceiving, causes suffering; hometown, a demonic prison, entraps you to no end. Those who enjoy drifting in the rounds of samsara should cut samsara’s lifeblood and root—self-attachment.” To be freed from suffering, to demolish obstacles and attain liberation, the only recourse is to sever the grasping to samsara.6 A5 i/ @4 _2 v4 n0 h7 G
3 n+ L; ^) V0 `
唐代的道林禅师常年在一棵松树上习禅,被人们称为“鸟巢禅师”。一日,白居易慕名前去拜访。见他住在树上,便说:“禅师住的地方太危险!”
5 `" J3 H6 }5 |
% N- M% u9 l: e. o6 M5 OZen master Dao Lin of the Tang Dynasty often practiced meditation up in a pine tree and was known as the “Bird Nest Zen Master.” Poet Bai Juyi once paid him a visit out of admiration. Seeing the master living high up in the tree, he said: “Master, the place where you are living is quite dangerous!” The Bird Nest Zen Master replied: “The way I see it, Sir, it is you who are in danger!”
1 [& y. s9 ]1 r, C7 R6 [3 e
5 i. W0 q, @: C6 @9 @  ~鸟巢禅师回答说:“我看大人才危险呢!”
" |: l- {* H  \, w
8 M) W: P* A+ b4 LPerplexed, Bai Juyi asked: “I am an official in the royal court, why am I in danger?”2 _5 R' J4 P' k7 u: N3 u: M

" z, f/ L; ]. X) Q& P4 g- F* e( o, y白居易不解地问:“我身为朝廷命官,何险之有?”鸟巢禅师说:“世俗缘业相煎,冤冤相报,烦恼不息,难道不危险吗?”& x, B! o7 M5 X) T1 W

% w/ Q- J3 q- Y  y# v+ }The Bird Nest Zen Master replied: “People in the secular world, driven by karma, harm each other continuously; they take turns avenging one another and breed endless afflictions. Aren’t these situations dangerous?”
' \; Q0 I# f/ q! L) o& m# l  y$ N# g) l/ t" E- E. e4 ^3 I. I7 d2 x
一句话,说得白居易哑口无言。
9 d+ a# V- q. y- Q7 W* }2 a5 i1 h- T0 a% B5 \8 j
This simple answer rendered Bai Juyi dumbfounded.
* g. }7 L: R4 l' t) B
. ~5 D5 ]0 G6 l- s是啊!世间之人时时为功名利禄所累,烦恼丛生,难道不是生活在看不见的监狱、魔网中吗?难道不是很危险吗?( x& A" ?% `: @; g  h! `4 V

4 C- J6 c& O3 \4 j" WIt’s so true! Ordinary people are always toiling for fame and wealth; they are constantly confused and worried. Aren’t they living in an invisible prison or in the devil’s web? Couldn’t it be said that they are in grave danger?
: W- ~7 A- ]+ }6 j/ \) d7 k" Z9 b' M0 R* u" s2 H6 P$ f" E
速速逃离此险境吧!
7 N" U/ J" s8 Z2 [, ~1 t: H! T2 H- y/ M8 ^7 R- }- R* R/ _, N, R0 V
Hurry! Run away from this dangerous place!
- v1 ?, r# o, u7 E0 O6 h# J. Z  S6 N& D9 n( S6 M. E+ k+ C/ |
壬午年正月二十六日2 Q3 c3 e. }$ @  f
5 W" X) w, t' L) ^0 i% n
2002年3月9日9 x+ a' j- c: C3 r  |) r; S* \
& w1 s& q% K' h- A; H: F
26th of January, Year of RenWu
# K$ w. ~4 E6 t2 f0 V4 K9 H/ v7 @! K" u9 g3 a( t
March 9, 2002
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-19 20:00