注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-21 16:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
38.jpg
7 {; L, t+ b. Q3 P% R; E/ P
深思 | Deep Reflections
名副其实的大德们修行时,从不希求名声、财富及世间妙欲。恒常以身体力行来断除世间! f& x) S# R3 A) L" t
贪欲,希求来世解脱。" t3 u) L9 w% l! P
Sublime beings who are worthy of their names never seek fame, wealth, or other worldly
: ~4 F! _/ b( s( [+ V0 q0 benjoyment on their spiritual path. Instead, they always practice what they preach in order to cut
$ }# c- [- u3 Y6 x" s! z8 Foff mundane desires and attain liberation.
; k3 J( R9 w) D  O0 h藏传佛教噶举派大译师慈祥(绰迫罗杂瓦1173-1225),曾到印度、尼泊尔依止克什米尔班智
1 T9 ^9 I' o, J+ H( X达等大成就者,其间风餐露宿、夜以继日地精进研学,终得精通显密教言。回藏地后,广
! X9 F: F7 y" h, p+ D建寺院、弘扬佛法,使佛法之精妙甘露得以沐浴四方。他说:“不知身寿似水泡,不念死主
% _9 N3 J9 |1 B6 I* G已迫近,纵然修善极众多,仍为此生之武器。不晓名利乃幻化,未弃贡高利牵缚,纵然被% T) j& O( G& e3 P7 m2 w9 ^/ ^
奉为圣者,仍为八法之仆役。今生残体未放弃,纵然励力勤修善,终将赤手奔来世,前途1 |; Q( g# D( q
渺茫真可怜!不懂轮回之过患,欲妙享乐不知厌,夸夸其谈空口言,亦为狡诈伪君子。”/ ?& _9 {5 ~! p! k. B+ W4 B) N# t
Tsultrim Trophu Lotsawa (1173-1225), a master translator of the Kagyu lineage, went to India ; ^  j$ ~3 Z! n( f: t& T
and Nepal to study Buddhism under the tutelage of great siddhas such as Pandita Kashmir.
" b& \, R" x# s; i/ L- IDuring that period, he endured severe hardships of deprivation and hunger, yet around the clock
  V9 ~: v' y' V0 Phis incredible diligence never flagged. In the end, he became vastly proficient in the teachings of ( Z6 q  F0 k2 x6 X- f# k' w) J
exoteric and esoteric schools. Upon returning to Tibet, he founded many monasteries and spread 2 G& U" B: `% U4 B; C0 j  h
the Dharma, nourishing people in various places with the exquisite nectar of Buddhism. He has
/ F. K1 u: d8 j4 ?9 D" q5 ~Failing to see that life is just like a bubble, one is oblivious of the imminence of death.
1 E; X" R( s: d: jAlthough one performs numerous good deeds, the intention is to better this life only.
0 S, G0 X+ d' E6 n: WFailing to see fame and wealth as illusions, one covets prestige and is ensnared in profit making.
; B% A, t$ p  H8 L. ]Being respectfully regarded as supreme, yet one still succumbs to the eight worldly concerns.; S! S' i2 n7 t  q( h9 V2 B
Striving to do good deeds without first renouncing the corporeal body, one inevitably heads to
/ b* Q8 z, p1 u0 W: R" z1 i: L2 [future lives empty-handed.
0 A  C; F+ F9 d( p4 ~- q+ l; e9 FHow downright miserable is this bleak prospect!9 p4 f7 I4 g+ }. B  b
Unaware of the defects of samsara, one craves worldly enjoyment untiringly.
8 s( n; |7 f* GPrattling hollow words all the time, one is nothing but a deceitful hypocrite.! e1 E0 R! g% |1 D3 y
他的大弟子《布顿佛教史》作者布顿仁波切在《自我教言》中也说:“为了即生亲怨之利益
; K$ z2 _! F3 Z: ^: f7 }$ x,贪嗔积财摄受诸眷属,死时眷属受用不跟随,业果苦痛唯有己承受。梵天帝释转轮之王
$ Z9 P. {! T  T等,所获轮回乐果不稳固,死时未必不会堕恶趣,当于轮回生厌仁亲哲(布顿名)!”
7 T8 v& ?4 R1 e/ \& ^+ K8 tHis main disciple Buton Rinchen Drub, the author of The History of Buddhism in India and Tibet, 5 Y% T8 T; [/ s$ {$ F! y
also says in his Self-Instructions:5 D! ~+ e5 J" ^3 \% x
For the sake of friends and foes in this life, you amass wealth and retinues with avarice and % f/ }8 n$ k+ m; L
None of your subjects will follow you when you die, you must bear the painful karma all by & K" s: G5 O5 J1 R
Brahmins, Indra, or Universal Monarchs enjoy great pleasures that are unreliable samsaric
. G: @7 }' y2 y. a" K1 |8 l9 ^! HWhen they die, there is no guarantee to avoid lower realms, so become weary to samsara, 0 K( x8 P4 I- H1 ~$ e* B% i6 O) g5 K
读到这些言教,联想到自己一生中虽然表面行善,但仔细观察,归根结底往往是为了自己7 A( p* l, b* A) Q& N5 \
今生的利益。为众生、为来世的成分究竟有多少,没有很大把握。前辈大德们的高尚心行真令人羡慕。
" `3 h* J7 G% Y. A+ h3 XReading these, I reflected carefully on the seemingly good deeds I have done so far. Most of
; @3 \  H: ?( A$ Nthem boiled down to self-serving for this life only; I am not even sure what portion of them has   ]1 H: M; ~; @1 N+ q5 i
been devoted to others or to future lives. How I admire the high realization and conduct of the # R0 B/ t/ B  t
accomplished sages!
7 i  Q7 w% l' n$ [' d: d& T: @- B与其临渊羡鱼,不如退而结网。从现在做起,也许还不是很晚。
8 @9 q8 E+ e6 b5 E' `2 `The adage goes: “Instead of wasting time longing for the fish by the pond, it’s better to go back + R, X6 A& S0 x4 s
and prepare fishing nets.” I may as well take actions from now on; perhaps it’s still not too late!  g2 L6 f* W+ i5 Q6 ^* V
壬午年二月初七0 F- w# p+ ^" _' M" x/ N1 z
2002年3月21日  i* x, s0 K  X  i5 E
7th of February, Year of RenWu8 J& C+ ^, h+ n0 w1 r0 N' t
March 21, 2002' d3 L- ~. r8 O1 h2 l  q9 W
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-19 19:40