388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-21 16:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
39.jpg 意供 | Mental Offerings" @: W# W, B6 F" v, B- ?) `- d
有等持及观想能力的人,依靠意幻供养不仅方便而且功德很大。其具体方法如下:# i5 u' ~3 M9 d4 y$ d1 k6 U
Making mental offerings generates great merit. It is an easy task for those skilled in
1 L+ x' B+ x7 Y" n- Uconcentration and visualization. The following provides specific steps:& Z3 o$ U; J, {, a: s& S& c
以等持观想各种供品持于手中,供养释迦牟尼佛或其他佛菩萨。若观想能力成熟,可观想' r/ m" I: ]6 A4 O+ F4 a6 K- J
尽法界、尽虚空界,遍满诸传承上师、十方三世一切佛,种种菩萨、修行僧众海会围绕! k2 ]; g  T5 d0 D
。《宝箧经》云:“掌中观想诸供品,供养一尊佛陀前,供养诸佛亦复然,仙人等境仍如是( c- {- y4 w2 H  G' }0 O+ H
。”《华严经》中也有相同描述。9 n9 u$ _; l4 ^( ^6 w
With a steady mind, imagine many excellent substances in your hands and offer them to Buddha
( s" E0 s: a8 u5 ]8 i3 I- r6 [Shakyamuni or other Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. If you are good at visualization, think 3 f9 R3 t& E5 a3 W
throughout space and reaching the end of the universe there gather the objects of veneration 0 ?  F1 U4 g7 J- d7 L6 W
like cloud banks—lineage lamas, Buddhas of the ten directions and three times, as well as ' ?3 O* s2 t6 y. ~4 k: W
Bodhisattvas, sages, and noble Sanghas. The Sutra of Jewel Chest says: “Visualize many offering
2 |: [4 @7 f$ X' t% Ksubstances in your hands, offer them to the Buddha in front of you and to many other Buddhas
# N( Q3 T& E3 j! Z# ythroughout the universe. Offer in the same way to all sublime beings.” Similar descriptions are " ^9 ~) s0 S4 d
also found in the Avatamsaka Sutra.8 Y! k  r% x+ ]
再观想自己与六道之无量众生以胜妙之供养:上妙珍馐、轮王七宝、花云、天音乐云、天
9 f8 S! q& {4 z8 w$ a3 j3 C  Y* g! h伞盖云,天衣服云,天种种香:涂香、烧香、末香,如是等云,一一量如须弥山王。燃种
  N/ g0 j8 m* b8 y/ }5 F种灯:酥灯、油灯、诸香油灯。一一灯柱,如须弥山;一一灯油,如大海水……以如是等9 m& H6 f$ A' r! ?0 k" A* r
诸供养具而为供养。
, D( Y" X6 j* D4 L+ n/ i/ iThen imagine yourself and limitless beings of the six realms presenting the most excellent gifts:
! L5 Q% w7 o7 [sumptuous nourishment, the seven jewels of the universal monarch, clouds of flowers, heavenly
0 S/ g% F4 j- j. }music, celestial parasols, angelic garment, all kinds of sublime perfumes—scented balms, ; U* X2 n% D' b8 L' k0 k
aromatic incense, fragrant powders, and so on. Each of these cloud offerings is equal in quantity
9 k' |* n, F  \, Eto Mt. Meru. Also present lamps of various kinds—butter lamps, oil lamps, and lamps of sweet
! G. q5 j) u& }3 C. wperfumes, the wick of each lamp the size of Mt. Meru, the burning oil the amount of ocean ( y6 y1 k- t" d3 j
water. Ceaselessly offer such gifts in veneration.' |( G5 p0 p9 O
麦彭仁波切云:“等持意供者,以信心与恭敬心为基,由等持幻变无边之供云,以智慧了知
; ?6 k% E9 m# j彼无自性者也。”0 _' K1 f" H( b' `! J
Mipham Rinpoche teaches: “When making mental offerings, first establish faith and devotion, ! a0 J* O/ X7 G+ E
then in a state of concentration imagine limitless offerings as cloud banks; at the same time, 1 x( F2 B( l5 z0 m8 ^2 g' g- |" A" X
realize with wisdom that none of them has any real essence.”+ H  o% S+ r4 e4 H
由此可见,与其为供养上师、佛陀而以欺骗手段造作恶业,还不如以清净心意幻供养为妙
4 C' k- k) q( l  Q- g7 MHence, in honoring spiritual masters and the Buddhas, it would be better to make mental 0 b  ^# E: p9 K' }6 q
offerings with a pure mind, rather than to make material offerings through trickery or deception.; W6 ^0 J# O6 m  f3 v1 T" E
供养乃为令诸佛菩萨欢喜之法,“上报四重恩,下济三途苦”是每位佛子之本分。但如果为
" p1 C9 \# {8 @7 K+ B6 q4 S供养佛菩萨而伤害其它众生,实为舍本趋末之颠倒行为。7 W: ~+ I: j0 x* ]: K2 I
Making offerings is a skillful means to please the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. Every follower of ; B# q  I* F. X, t3 F
Buddhism should advocate, “repaying the four great kindnesses and easing the sufferings of the 9 ~' {* w. P" c- L* ?: J! y. A: H
three realms.” But should we harm other living beings in the name of offerings to the Buddhas ( `+ c% Y  h  o6 M9 q* G
and Bodhisattvas, it would be a perverted act that barters the trunk for branches.
, i. a& [, [# f  B1 l  _# g* d如果每天利用片刻时间,以观想自性清净力之缘起,而修持意幻供养,定会获得无边功德# C  z! K+ Q2 D
Every day, take just a few minutes to practice mental offering with a mind arising from innate
3 W" V: E4 n* \purity. By doing so, we are sure to accumulate boundless merit.
4 s+ V/ k. N0 }+ i& g众生能依靠如此之多的方便法积累二资,真是令人欢喜。
$ l0 W* G/ ?/ p; p3 wThere are many skillful means like this for us to accumulate the two merits of wisdom and
- p" s( l. ^6 U' {compassion. How wonderful!3 f5 [; C, \; @  k5 {' C
壬午年二月初八  - n% U' w, Q' I2 u
2002年3月22日6 a$ s: `, C/ K1 P. Y; p7 S, `
8th of February, Year of RenWu4 g7 l# w! v2 r; X9 t  z
March 22, 2002+ s% r) r+ c, q1 l
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-6-2 15:56