0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-27 21:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
四力——索达吉堪布
( ~* {6 R- L6 Y# v
我们知道藏传佛教无论格鲁派还是宁玛派等其他教派,忏悔时都依四对治力。修习汉传佛
5 v/ D7 V/ z. j# H- d2 f$ S: N  Q教的有些人却以为这是藏地修法,没有必要采用,这种见解实为井蛙之见。
" U3 E! @  b# Z$ o  z& n- WIt is well known that in Gelugpa, Nyingmapa, or other schools of Tibetan Buddhism, every 0 M$ V! t4 E- S2 M# o- f) Z4 r
purification practice relies on the four powers of antidote. Some Han Buddhist practitioners,
" Q0 o' ?3 Z8 _$ X! O8 ~/ q: @however, consider it a mere Tibetan tradition and hence neglect it. Such a viewpoint misses the * s+ V/ Y+ O* \7 m# t
big picture.
* g8 K+ F& k, m. ?2 A! U' B其实,这也是藏传佛教将佛经窍诀灵活应用于修法的具体体现。四对治力在《大藏经》的
* u, d; h" m! I% k经论中多有记载。如《宣说四法经》云:“弥勒,菩萨若具四法,则能压制所造所积之一切 ; p% l5 F" E! `, @9 a
罪。何为四法?厌患对治力、现行对治力、返回对治力、所依对治力。厌患对治力即若行
4 ?0 t5 z" f2 G/ O$ \9 ~0 X不善业则多生悔心;现行对治力即虽作不善业但也极为精勤行善;返回对治力即真实受戒
1 _8 ?' _5 ?8 k7 `. o( h; u! O后获得不再就犯之戒;所依对治力即皈依佛、法、僧三宝与不舍菩提心。”
! T2 z: j1 P* V* Q# b: r2 \1 o- ^In fact, this practice epitomizes how Tibetan Buddhism aptly applies Buddha’s pith instructions.
  O+ G- [4 J$ i7 ~1 ?" |In the Chinese Buddhist canon Tripitaka, there are many accounts of the four powers in sutras
! u' O5 o& H, P' `and shastras. For instance, the Sutra Teaching the Four Dharmas says: “Maitreya, if a Bodhisattva
$ x0 C/ W; _, H+ `) Kpossesses these four Dharmas, all the evil deeds which have been performed and accumulated 0 F, P" A' [/ R, t) T& T8 R: Y" o) i
will be overcome. What are these four? They are: the power of regret, the power of action, the 8 F3 z$ e4 z4 o/ u+ d" O0 T6 i. T
power of resolution, and the power of support. As for the power of regret, if we have done
% b5 V# ?9 ~( q0 Y$ Bnegative actions, we repent them strongly. As for the power of action, it is the remediation of
$ f2 F9 Y& F+ p# Eour evil deeds; we strive to do wholesome actions. As for the power of resolution, we make
+ Q0 }7 j4 ^( U6 |# m. R- P/ w4 vgenuine vows never to repeat the same evil deeds again. As for the power of support, we go for 0 T5 E5 K8 y' r
refuge in the Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha, and always uphold bodhichitta.”- N% B% \8 X" p4 K! k; H7 v$ P$ M/ @' K
不仅仅是四对治力,包括金刚萨埵心咒,也不是藏传佛教特有的忏悔咒,在《三猛厉调服
1 A9 B6 f  h) O2 _经》中对此也有详细记载。
8 ^. J2 P$ f8 b  d$ }Thus the four powers of antidote are not exclusively found in Tibetan Buddhism. Moreover, the
! M/ @4 X/ g8 V& ]recitation of the Vajrasattva mantra has been described in detail in the Sutra of Three Wrathful . N# I; D" f8 Y! a
Ways of Taming as well.
- S! s' |: B3 V* d% z现在的众生往往只知道造作恶业,具足智慧而厉行忏悔的人却微乎其微。《弥勒狮吼请问7 o+ ^4 R+ R4 U2 [( a: V
经》云:“愚人造恶业,不知忏悔罪,智者忏悔罪,不与业同住。”5 g/ f+ ~3 I, y) q0 I" }$ X! K4 d
People these days are committing non-virtues all the time and hardly anyone bothers to repent
" H4 |4 \, Q# ?sincerely with wisdom. The Sutra of the Great Lion’s Roar Requested by Maitreya says: “The fool + j$ h9 B/ M: Y! [, z! M0 }6 u
commits evil karmas and knows not to confess faults. The wise person purifies faults and
) x( r& ~$ f% S( cdissociates from negative karmas.”! j, n+ M1 |. `% I/ B+ F
所以不论是藏传佛教还是汉传佛教,若依四对治力忏悔,即能遣除无量罪障。如果因前世
# ?9 t' e% v8 L' x- j% ]. B1 u习气难以更改,不能完全断除杀生、妄语等恶习,但如果能每天诚心念诵金刚萨埵心咒,
: c/ L" M8 R! B/ |也会有不可思议功德。; U% _, Z: c$ S, G" c, [
Therefore, either Tibetan Buddhism or Han Buddhism contains the practice of confession with 8 L) }  ?. W, D; S: ]
four antidotes that, if followed properly, will purify innumerable non-virtues. However, someone
" i4 w8 a' M$ t) xwith recalcitrant habits from past lives may find it difficult to renounce completely bad
2 `; T9 [1 D9 U9 O3 j( W. ktendencies such as taking lives or telling lies. In this case, by reciting sincerely the Vajrasattva
- G$ V% \* D* P) Dmantra every day, one can still accrue incredible merits.7 ^% n9 h: S7 l
但愿人们在散乱之余,不要忘了忏悔。
  K, e5 T0 ~" \4 V4 A; v% h4 rI hope people will not forget the purification practice besides tending to other distractive
6 \9 a; a% J9 v4 m$ jactivities!; n3 w# N& D- B
壬午年二月初十
  D( L1 d/ X4 F1 |9 `  J2002年3月24日$ `/ s# D6 T( m1 c: W
10th of February, Year of RenWu
1 U, y& Y- ?5 UMarch 24, 2002/ I$ @5 f/ `3 P5 M8 h' T
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-19 19:41