0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-7-11 21:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
可惜——索达吉堪布
, O- M$ C5 ~! X6 A$ {
现在的人们往往无法面对生活中遇到的各种痛苦,一旦丢失钱财,名誉受损,便如丧考妣2 W* V5 P: O/ k+ a! [
一般。只有修行获得一定境界的人,方可断除贪欲。真是可惜啊!
1 b% M$ h) [& i- c7 n& ?& e6 ]9 WPeople nowadays do not know how to deal with the miseries they encounter in life. Upon losing * Y& F8 J' x. X/ t5 n4 k4 h9 l2 u2 i
wealth or reputation, for instance, they immediately become grief-stricken as if bereft of their ' u: }+ T  i1 w/ {& E- t2 y+ J
loved ones. Only those who have attained a certain level of spiritual practice are able to cut 0 U$ r8 p2 G' a5 b% d- [! O$ ~
through attachment. What a shame that most people are not there yet!
; W: `% V) J' s2 U4 g+ e4 S: f藏传佛教竹巴噶举派的大成就者藏巴加惹(1161-1211),被人们誉为智慧金刚。他在24岁2 X9 l" i% L: z/ L$ R3 {
时依止善知识,孜孜不倦地精进修学。学成后于后藏江孜地区修建龙多寺、日隆寺等许多
8 q# _, z, P" J% z5 C寺院,并精勤不懈地广转*轮。当地的人们为其熏染,纷纷修习竹巴噶举之修法,并舍弃世
3 ?5 {- @6 ~6 @$ V( Y间财富,视祈祷、观修为财,最后都得到了不同层次的果位。故当地有“人半竹巴,竹半乞/ K9 d8 I# V- O% S: u! B, w4 u
丐,丐半证师”之美传。竹巴噶举在当地形成了空前绝后的盛况,成就者的美名也家喻户晓. m+ A+ x5 n. i. X; _

2 v0 \- |& ^. X& zTsangpa Gyare (1161-1211), known as Yeshe Dorje, is a great siddha of Drukpa Kagyu in Tibetan 0 o- t( }, [8 [9 J' T
Buddhism. When he was 24, he started his tenacious practice under the guidance of his spiritual , K" L# L6 w% a1 `  h; e# v! }
masters. After completing his studies, he founded many monasteries such as Longduo and Rilong
- u! j: C# T  {6 `; [% ?* _in the Jiangzi areas of Tibet and turned the Dharma wheel tirelessly. Local people were drawn to 7 B/ o+ _1 ]; D3 W& Z/ U
him and they embraced the Drukpa Kagyu practice one after another. They learned to renounce + M; n! M; N6 {8 h. @, }
worldly possessions and regard prayer and meditation as true wealth. Many of them eventually
7 }/ A4 _. H! ~% N4 {" xattained accomplishment of various degrees, winning the admiration that “Half of the Jiangzi
8 z% u& |6 t  O; J! Cresidents are Drukpa practitioners, half of the Drukpas are beggars, and half of the beggars are 2 b7 [: P' _* Z" Y- c
siddhas.” He brought a time of unprecedented glory to Drukpa Kagyu in that region, and many
4 a% v. k; p4 b6 l" J$ V1 x$ Dsplendid siddhas became household names.5 M% {% Z1 y! l$ J" x6 y0 A0 y+ w  a
他留给后人最殊胜的教言是:“具修证者之门房,幸福快乐已困躺,饕餮之徒难寻访;对治7 Z8 T4 {' m) p2 f: T
士夫之门房,看破尘世已困躺,具贪嗔者难寻访;断根源者之门房,舒心愉悦已困躺,具
. z4 W8 Y0 Y/ M; b+ q% \3 Z希忧者难寻访;知餍足者之门房,富贵荣华已困躺,具贪念者难寻访。”意思就是说,在具
1 A. L1 S- |7 A5 \, h有修证的人眼前,幸福快乐早已经具足,只可惜贪图吃喝的人却没发现;依靠智慧来对治& u- d% l7 v4 @5 e9 |" b# |
烦恼的人,看破红尘早已如运诸掌,只可惜具有贪嗔之念的人却没有发现;舍弃世间法的  N- g! T" t: ~; r: @0 L
人与快乐时刻相随,只可惜心存希忧之人却没有发现;知足少欲的人财富常伴左右,只可
4 E) @' j& o; P惜欲火中烧的人却始终难以发现。" `8 `! y& ]4 x( i- l
Among the teachings he left behind, the following verses are most supreme:
: M8 N/ n. }: IRight at the house front of a realized being, there rests plenty of joy and happiness, but the 4 @, [4 k, T  [( C0 ^% o
hedonist knows not to visit.
/ n% Q# P5 u# k/ h7 PRight at the house front of someone adept at taming confused emotions, there is the way of 2 _: ], D8 Y5 @: _! P8 h
seeing through the mortal world, but the greedy and hateful know not to visit.
' r" ^- H! x* Q+ a" \1 ?9 R- fRight at the house front of a renouncer of the mundane world, there are enjoyment and leisure,
# j  Y) m# u0 w) nbut those engulfed in hope and fear know not to visit.0 s* e9 j; F" d  G$ Z# _7 e
Right at the house front of a contented person, there are fame, wealth, and glory within reach,
4 @" [5 X' i; ~# ^but the covetous folks know not to visit.5 n* ~; d, {, j; I2 t0 U! W
The meaning of these is: Realized practitioners have everything they need to attain happiness ; t0 N  _! f+ D
and joy; but those craving only eating and drinking will never know it. For those who have tamed / C1 Y# Q, N0 Z) T
their negative emotions with wisdom, to renounce mundane affairs is as easy as turning the : \, @8 J- }7 b2 l$ U
palm; but those steeped in covetousness and hatred will never know it. For those who have
: l* B# ^0 p3 S  mrenounced worldly preoccupations, joy is their constant companion; but those engulfed in hope
. R/ [  N" j  W# V8 E$ d( U2 rand fear will never know it. For those who are content with whatever they already have, true   p9 ^" A% `3 S$ Z5 R' s
wealth accompanies them always; but those inflamed with desire will never know it.
6 Z- I: _! `6 r9 Q4 }现在的人们为声色犬马、功名利禄所诱。整日为一箪食、一勺饮而忙忙碌碌、殚精竭虑,
% @. @8 S9 f7 @6 N, F: |  _却常令自己深陷痛苦忧虑之境地,不能不令人深感可惜。
* ]7 @/ |( ^  Z0 N6 y* K; e0 xNowadays people are lured by sensual pleasures, prestige, wealth, and power. For the sake of 6 Q, |+ P; r" Y; K2 B) F: a: b
satisfying their mere hunger and thirst, people are forever busy and forever scheming. In the end . N' H4 H& @6 {  @1 D' E+ S0 V
they are only entrapped in extra anguish and more suffering. What a shame it really is!
1 u1 }  k5 \1 H1 F# E舍弃世间吧,欢乐将与你长相厮守!
9 ?" _5 N- b! `* e3 Q. K" L0 ILearn to renounce the world; happiness will forever be with you!0 i$ S# P0 _# M7 P$ x& D8 Z
壬午年二月十四日  % i# j& p/ ^+ `- ]- n
2002年3月27日  
/ _3 K+ G* d% W' W3 w" _( ]24th of February, Year of RenWu
4 c1 O; G7 n" v1 [& SMarch 27, 2002
' H5 D3 b4 l. D& Y! D1 T% q* ~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-19 10:24