0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-1 20:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

& B+ P# q" Q! I4 m: Y: X4 c
无求 | No Craving
夏沃工巴格西(班玛香秋)是噶当派的三大弟子之一。他一生舍弃世间法,精进修持,终于" t9 `, E& `7 h) r
获得大成就。示现圆寂时身体化为舍利,留与后人,在佛教史上写下了光辉的一页。$ @( S2 j" O) W0 m
Geshe Shaupa (Padma Changchub) is one of the three great disciples in the Kadampa lineage. All+ |: ]( n  |+ D  v
his life he gave up the mundane world and practiced the Dharma assiduously. He finally attained
" u+ G0 B7 a( t0 }3 c$ ~) _4 Tsupreme realization. Upon his nirvana, his body turned into many precious relics for future+ S3 |: g# X7 t) ?- z4 {
generations to treasure. His legacy marks a glorious chapter in the history of Buddhism.* o# }2 K) i* J% k& w; ?
他在对弟子的教言中说道:“如果相信我的话,立时就可获得安乐,即使相信我,也没有
6 i$ a  A+ v# x& a2 \' T其他的高招,没有其他的诀窍,就是令其舍弃今生。”又说,“使我们今生来世蒙受痛苦
0 {( J$ v8 J& r: [2 `的一切根源,就是对今生的贪执,所以必须削减对今生的贪执,如果丧心病狂地追求今世
- x; _+ s3 f# j* I) r的安乐,其心就绝对不会快乐,即使忙忙碌碌、东奔西跑、疲惫不堪也于事无补。甚至痛, G% d/ r; k, i9 s; c1 S
苦、罪业、恶言也会不约而同地降临。因此,应当将泛滥成灾的贪欲之念驱之门外,如果6 _) i- [( f( W3 _- Y) C, ]8 Q
能将贪念赶尽杀绝的话,幸福安乐的生活将从此拉开帷幕。因此,若想让今生来世都获得
4 l0 Z  c9 F' ~$ Y/ g  X快乐,至少应从心底生起什么也不贪求、什么也不蓄积的心念。不欲获得是最殊胜的获得
  D% U1 B2 p6 I' m: F* d, n,不念名声是最殊胜的名声,不趋赞誉是最殊胜的赞誉,不求眷属是最殊胜的眷属。如果! s  z: V  ^. a8 `2 O4 c3 O- I
诚心想修法,就必须让心依于贫穷,贫穷乃至死亡。一旦生出此种念头,则无论天、魔、. \& ^6 m. Z. d1 h' F* C9 a( ~+ R
人都不能侵犯,如果不遗余力地算计今生,则只能自取其辱,不但自己品尝自己酿成的苦
+ Y5 _1 O1 r( I. ~酒,还要承受他人的讥讽,来世还须奔赴恶趣去感受无边无际的痛苦。”4 h- i- ^8 G3 R9 V
In his instructions to disciples he says: “Should you take my words, happiness is immediately
8 }& R  e( c# J# M! f6 V8 R+ vwithin reach. In fact, even if you trust me, I have neither better shortcuts nor other brilliant2 ]5 R' u0 h0 o5 K  H9 |- z
ideas. The salient point is just to renounce this life.” And again: “The root cause of all our4 |9 G8 r! T; ], d9 c2 N
sufferings in this and future lives is the attachment to the present life. Therefore, we must cut
, b. B/ r: D, T/ W& k! t) p0 Rdown this clinging. Chasing frantically after your enjoyment of this life, happiness will elude you.% L7 d  u) [( u! M3 O( g. Z
No amount of sweating or rushing about to the point of total exhaustion is of any use. Instead,
$ Y% x% m7 l% Z1 gmisery, harm, and bickering may befall you simultaneously. Hence, be sure to drive off the
" L) o+ J! n# ~. `9 k: ]avaricious mind that runs rampant. If you can extinguish all the cravings and spare none of them,! [' n8 B. a4 F- ]) ^+ ]7 J4 ]1 K
a life of happiness and joy will play out for you. If one wants happiness in this and future lives,, L' D7 A4 v  G. n, I$ T' t
one should, at the minimum, cultivate a non-grasping mind and an attitude of amassing nothing.
* Q" }3 F8 s/ z* \5 DThe best gain is to garner nothing; the best reputation is to forsake fame; the best praise is to* d* D5 L! ~$ a2 b2 E" B  @5 _3 W
shun from applause; the best retinue is to give up followers. To practice Dharma sincerely, your
7 L$ K. x0 N# p7 |ambition in life should be poverty, and to be willing to remain poor until the end of life. If you
. c- o* w4 k% R1 shave this attitude, no god, demon, or human being will ever be able to make difficulties for you., g1 N9 T) y5 e6 _# Q- M
But if all you care about is to gain satisfaction in this life, you will bring disgrace upon yourself.; }( @% L- s8 K9 t! c# C) z# R2 o
You’ll have to bear not only the consequences of your own doing but also scorn from others, and
4 `( M3 W, `# K  \, Lrush to lower realms of endless tortures in future lives.”
/ P& _2 k  E+ E+ g基确巴(名森丹华,潘地加扎法王的弟子,精通教法,证悟圆满,创建果莫亚寺,度生事业- Q' @" h2 o$ ?4 ?2 g8 ]$ a) Y
广大无边,培养造就了雅得班钦等一大批名声卓著的大弟子,被人们尊称为基确法王)云
5 ~+ k/ D) T$ C- z; I:“若以风扫此生念,即可称为厌离者,何亦不需念头生,美名广传遍大地,为修法故舍
. n, Z: d0 G; b; G% `身寿,和风吹送称赞语。”' @; h' S. {$ f+ {! h4 v
Gyijapa or Seng Denhua by name was a disciple of H.H. Pande Gyaltsen. With proficiency in all
* ]5 [+ W, S! e8 s5 }: jthe teachings and perfect realization, he founded the Gou Moya Monastery. He caused, d$ g3 J# A) p
numerous beings to embrace Buddhism and trained a large number of outstanding disciples such4 U2 h3 D0 Y0 ^6 f- ~
as Yade Benchen. He is honored as His Holiness Gyija. He says:
# ~" |3 N5 W& x8 J1 VHaving cast the worries of this life to the wind, one deserves the name of an ascetic.
+ ~& m9 x5 S. l: v* }# ~8 z/ fEven though such a person has no desire for fame, yet his good reputation is known all over.
4 r0 {3 x* a( a/ E6 z  j; D! NThe wind, admiring his will of giving up life and limb for the Dharma, sends breezes of* \4 M* D9 D! q! g
compliments all over.; A1 t+ _9 o. l( Z2 q9 n; P4 p9 h
一个修行人如果没有调服自己的心,希求太多,只能为希求所累。所以,要想成就大事业
8 ~* q; l* \/ H,无欲无求极为重要。
; V" a: z& }- N, ZUnless a practitioner has tamed his own mind, he’ll still have unending desires and be burdened
! I4 }& P5 T( E! ~by them. Therefore, to attain great spiritual accomplishment, it is of utmost importance to; z, r4 v4 Y1 w$ p4 G. x' ^
relinquish all greediness and cravings.. |  C6 ^4 i7 W. `4 ?" a, i
壬午年二月十七日  * I: [( p1 o$ |- r# e$ T3 f' ?
2002年3月30日  
, y9 V$ M. o/ v& F4 S: p& z. f" B3 j) K) h4 E
17th February, Year of RenWu
/ b" q( {# ~( Y% P# R7 o8 B" n9 kMarch 30, 2002
  k- h6 a7 c" ^9 p
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-19 10:22