金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-4 20:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
/ M; H$ d2 v" P7 h( r
记住 | Bear in Mind
藏地近代的依科金刚上师(秋央让卓),是公认的证悟大圆满的瑜伽师。据说他是布玛莫扎
4 S( S; ]* G8 N8 M4 B  _, M的化身。他平时对弟子要求十分严格,常常示现威严身相。想拜见他也十分困难,除非特: I6 B" s8 u. y( _/ W% f( g
殊开许。法王如意宝晋美彭措曾在15岁时见过他。' n) p( A* E2 V" h3 r& c
Choyang Rongdrok, or Vajra Master Yekho of contemporary Tibet, is widely recognized as a
7 o; t4 `0 o4 S; u) O7 \realized yogi of the Great Perfection. It is believed that he is the reincarnation of Master" R# C) i* h( W  j4 e) K) l" D4 }
Vamilamitra. He usually assumed a wrathful appearance and trained his disciples strictly with
/ k6 j9 r( D- ?: Yhigh demands. He rarely granted audiences, except for special cases. Our beloved Choeje (King of
4 w" a2 C2 T9 YDharma) Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche had the fortune to meet him at age 15./ r6 t5 s; o8 {$ r: O$ A; f
晚年时,他在色达的翁达镇附近的山上修建闭关房,并为100多位闭关者宣讲佛法。弟子圆
: O( O& G) T& _2 K" r! s$ ]$ T寂时都相继示现了不同程度的成就之相。
" D" K* r! j3 e. DDuring his later years, Choyang Rongdrok built retreat huts on the mountains near Wenda3 j9 B7 ^* G- V* m
County in Sertha and gave Dharma teachings to 100 or so retreatants. Many of his disciples& W$ J8 [  \4 s$ h
attained accomplishment and displayed various signs when they were entering into nirvana.
* a/ ~; S/ e4 O6 y一次,弟子索朗彭措曾向他求最殊胜的法,他说:“将吾等大恩上师观于头顶,时刻祈祷! Z' n8 W3 J) [2 o5 D/ ^9 B  _! p
并受四灌顶,将心与智慧融为一体。平时将外面一切色相观为上师的身体,一切声音了知- I- {/ ]+ o% D- i+ r
为上师的语言,一切分别念抉择为上师的智慧。总之,一切器情之显现皆为上师相。吃饭
) ]" B! Q, i; t+ k$ R的时候,将上师观于喉间,进行饮食甘露供养,可遣除罪障,令饮食之举成为会供;睡眠
( D, O( l$ r6 Z的时候,将上师观于心间,上师身体所发之光明周遍一切世界,自己化光融入上师;临死
* \+ N& V$ x9 _+ x的时候,不要焦急万分,手忙脚乱,而应平静地将上师智慧与自己的心观想为无二无别而
  m; I. V& ~& h安住。这是一切往生法的根本。即使你们依止我一百年,我也没有更殊胜的教言了。希望
+ m& z) t6 |4 t6 B: z. H3 s你们能牢记!”
/ d% r1 Q  z: a% [4 ^His disciple Sonam Phuntsok once requested an incomparable instruction of him. The master
0 x4 n- a1 u0 S1 w4 staught: “Visualize the supremely kind master on the crown of your head, pray to him constantly
+ H. O* D8 r& h7 w  gand receive the four empowerments from him, merge your mind with wisdom. Perceive all* p2 @/ ]! m# i& c# B: e! j. O
appearances as the body of the master’s, all sounds as the speech of the master’s, and all
& r% }# f) S0 k' O% ?  h$ fdiscursive thoughts as the display of the master’s wisdom. In brief, all phenomena, animate or
( t+ r  ~% U; Y& A7 kinanimate, are entirely the manifestation of the master. While eating, visualize the master at
! s) I# g: Z; `& c  Iyour throat, and offer him the food as amrita. This will dispel defilements and transform ordinary
" }9 m" o- I; t; {. rfood into a tsog offering. As you go to sleep, visualize the master at the center of your heart,
* l8 Q; o! m6 @* A- \" Zradiating light that reaches all realms. You then melt into light and become one with him. When
6 c0 g4 K" }) {. p0 m, hdeath approaches, do not become frightened or act with total confusion. Calm down, imagine  h, |5 B( l0 l9 L2 t
that your mind merges inseparably with the master’s wisdom, and remain in that state. This is- j- f/ n2 v+ Y
the essential transference of consciousness for the dying. Even if you were to study with me for a
+ ]1 A; v. f+ ]. W  b4 ihundred years, I would not have any better teachings than these. I hope you will remember
& v7 M9 j  H  b& f7 Rthem well!”! Q+ p7 A. m* C( |3 Y( n1 T  }
这个教言真是很珍贵,世间的如意宝也难以比拟。任何人听了这段凝聚着智慧精华的语言
7 r; T9 h4 I7 ^* V/ {# K,都应该有新的感悟。如果没有,则此人心中可能有“心结石”。
5 N4 V8 E4 M0 d) ]' \The master’s teaching is indeed very precious, surpassing even the wish-granting jewel of the9 I8 K. \) [4 L2 w! a' m, K
world. Anyone reading these words, the very embodiment of sublime wisdom, cannot but
/ |9 z# j; u8 m3 Vexperience a refreshing insight. If this is not the case, that particular person may be suffering
) X& S" `6 u1 l7 Y. wfrom a case of “heart stones.”6 b# e7 S1 n0 S! ]
壬午年二月十八日晚 
+ I: w6 Y' @( s6 @2002年3月31日  
5 }! [: O7 F3 R4 zEvening of the 18th of February, Year of RenWu
# M7 L9 |% y$ u1 s4 `March 31, 2002+ T( O" C2 \2 r# k2 L
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-6-2 09:21