金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-4 20:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
+ [( M( i" P. Y" |) V1 H6 T
记住 | Bear in Mind
藏地近代的依科金刚上师(秋央让卓),是公认的证悟大圆满的瑜伽师。据说他是布玛莫扎
6 t. s# r* a- m' r; d- g( M的化身。他平时对弟子要求十分严格,常常示现威严身相。想拜见他也十分困难,除非特- n, o! F6 V! }/ j$ h+ j
殊开许。法王如意宝晋美彭措曾在15岁时见过他。$ N* u5 L6 d: |; w. h+ l- D2 O) Q
Choyang Rongdrok, or Vajra Master Yekho of contemporary Tibet, is widely recognized as a
* a. D! p& j  V* t( d8 Y- I/ j3 ?realized yogi of the Great Perfection. It is believed that he is the reincarnation of Master) Q/ o. W) d# w5 E1 w, G' L
Vamilamitra. He usually assumed a wrathful appearance and trained his disciples strictly with
8 w2 `# }) U# ^3 P3 o. G/ Ihigh demands. He rarely granted audiences, except for special cases. Our beloved Choeje (King of3 O# V) d3 M/ `5 r
Dharma) Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche had the fortune to meet him at age 15.
; Y5 [8 H5 a* g' N& z晚年时,他在色达的翁达镇附近的山上修建闭关房,并为100多位闭关者宣讲佛法。弟子圆/ v4 V7 X$ s* N  i1 r5 G+ Y
寂时都相继示现了不同程度的成就之相。
) A% E+ \) v8 I( v7 d' p" J$ YDuring his later years, Choyang Rongdrok built retreat huts on the mountains near Wenda0 j- i! J5 K# Y7 O9 \4 v$ u/ q
County in Sertha and gave Dharma teachings to 100 or so retreatants. Many of his disciples1 I. _4 t; t* n- t: f
attained accomplishment and displayed various signs when they were entering into nirvana.
; t. Q+ E$ S9 l1 l6 H, c# a9 K. V# ^一次,弟子索朗彭措曾向他求最殊胜的法,他说:“将吾等大恩上师观于头顶,时刻祈祷
( a7 Y5 i) e  U* F并受四灌顶,将心与智慧融为一体。平时将外面一切色相观为上师的身体,一切声音了知
& e4 C- X+ q7 O2 l: T为上师的语言,一切分别念抉择为上师的智慧。总之,一切器情之显现皆为上师相。吃饭; R9 ]' {/ T$ A9 t
的时候,将上师观于喉间,进行饮食甘露供养,可遣除罪障,令饮食之举成为会供;睡眠3 Y' m4 i5 k7 b$ J9 M
的时候,将上师观于心间,上师身体所发之光明周遍一切世界,自己化光融入上师;临死. X4 u6 [" D: \; i2 V# N! N' c
的时候,不要焦急万分,手忙脚乱,而应平静地将上师智慧与自己的心观想为无二无别而
3 u0 A& o6 `) C  x8 `安住。这是一切往生法的根本。即使你们依止我一百年,我也没有更殊胜的教言了。希望
5 Z+ G$ P6 H7 m0 h! u3 d6 x! V你们能牢记!”6 B; y+ ~* \4 Z) ]( F7 C; ~5 `
His disciple Sonam Phuntsok once requested an incomparable instruction of him. The master7 n4 E  p5 ^, a' t! I! p
taught: “Visualize the supremely kind master on the crown of your head, pray to him constantly6 @/ i9 E" K% i
and receive the four empowerments from him, merge your mind with wisdom. Perceive all
) w$ h) t1 i3 y# N8 y& aappearances as the body of the master’s, all sounds as the speech of the master’s, and all
# ?- P6 T, l  Cdiscursive thoughts as the display of the master’s wisdom. In brief, all phenomena, animate or
# c: j9 U8 Q/ k; s4 cinanimate, are entirely the manifestation of the master. While eating, visualize the master at% D5 A: N0 k6 ?* T% m6 r
your throat, and offer him the food as amrita. This will dispel defilements and transform ordinary4 r) |) Q% H8 o9 F5 `
food into a tsog offering. As you go to sleep, visualize the master at the center of your heart,: Y  g3 @8 }. q
radiating light that reaches all realms. You then melt into light and become one with him. When0 b: n4 z, U4 I
death approaches, do not become frightened or act with total confusion. Calm down, imagine
' u6 D, z- I: b6 ythat your mind merges inseparably with the master’s wisdom, and remain in that state. This is5 ~0 g2 e" ]5 c
the essential transference of consciousness for the dying. Even if you were to study with me for a
6 ]5 R( Q  @- phundred years, I would not have any better teachings than these. I hope you will remember
# J. V. S# I4 ^( v- Fthem well!”
" M$ }5 |- M2 F/ N! n5 \& m8 G# n这个教言真是很珍贵,世间的如意宝也难以比拟。任何人听了这段凝聚着智慧精华的语言: Y9 ?- y# ]' v( V  L; H3 @) r
,都应该有新的感悟。如果没有,则此人心中可能有“心结石”。
% T/ L7 `- g5 Z7 D8 }The master’s teaching is indeed very precious, surpassing even the wish-granting jewel of the0 }2 o" E) S$ d
world. Anyone reading these words, the very embodiment of sublime wisdom, cannot but$ l) G3 u- J2 u, m5 i
experience a refreshing insight. If this is not the case, that particular person may be suffering
) c' M- f! V4 \: Pfrom a case of “heart stones.”) i( {0 F7 j/ F" ]8 R1 p& u
壬午年二月十八日晚 
% q7 A1 C- k# W# R2002年3月31日  
- w( s, k/ t& }- Z& [8 g' U% F% mEvening of the 18th of February, Year of RenWu8 D3 r4 S5 j+ {! B- r1 K
March 31, 2002
, G) y* a2 W: B5 Y! u. X
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-19 08:44