注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-8 21:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
; ^: b4 G; x0 d/ G- C  q2 O
法乐 | Dharma Bliss
世上最可靠、最稳固的安乐是通过修学佛法而获得的大乐。它与世间安乐有很大的差别。6 Y& _6 ~( R& ?0 c" R( D) A
藏地的无著菩萨,是《佛子行三十七颂》与《入行论释》的作者。任何人只要读诵他的著
6 J- z& u2 s% `5 Z6 O作,相续中都会自然而然地生起无伪的菩提心。. m' z% e: t/ I: K& V
The most reliable and enduring happiness in the world is the great bliss derived from studying; t4 `6 Z5 ]* K4 ^3 Q
Buddhadharma. This kind of bliss is very different from any earthly happiness. Bodhisattva
' x3 {( }. x( Z, u8 I% ]Thogme Zangpo of Tibet is the author of The 37 Practices of a Bodhisattva and The Commentary  D2 e; n3 v/ l+ ^9 h
on the Bodhicaryavatara. Anyone who comes into contact with his teachings will spontaneously
8 _8 j2 q* H7 Parouse genuine bodhichitta in the mind.
& [/ p6 S! P2 v' K* ~) S! t- h他在对弟子的言教中,曾将世间安乐与法乐进行了一番深入透彻的比较:“以智慧而生存/ y9 F4 l# u) K7 d4 t! f' @
所能感受之胜法妙用,以享受饮食、女人、歌舞所获之乐受无法与之相提并论。”为什么1 b/ ]+ o8 T  _. Z- j
是这样呢?“因为享受饮食等所获之乐受,不能周遍全身;需要依外缘而获得;不能恒时
* L' y/ U7 x- H% r3 m/ U- C随心所欲而得,只是暂时性地偶尔获之;并非遍布三界;其后不能获得圣财;享受之后即; U: \8 p- b1 T! v
消耗殆尽;怨敌等能从中作梗;不能携往来世;依之不能究竟满足;并且滋长今生来世之; v3 |. b9 k. i0 |- P+ P. x6 a
一切痛苦;犹如麻风病人搔痒之乐一般仅仅是将息灭痛苦冠以快乐之名而已。由此衍生贪4 R( }% S/ o) [+ n) y
欲等各种烦恼,造作杀生等种种恶行。而享受妙法所获之乐受,可以周遍全身;可以随时2 H* K2 s# R! [, M) z
获得;遍布三界;其后能获得圣财;享受之后不但不会穷尽,反而日益增上;怨敌等不能
. @1 o  q$ N/ j- O: w  J6 O6 `从中作梗;可以携往来世;依之能究竟满足;并且不会滋长今生来世之一切痛苦;并非仅
$ C- Q( n& |) D9 h+ p; x仅冠以快乐之名。且能摧毁一切烦恼及恶行。由此可见,佛法是极为殊胜善妙的。”8 i! Q$ P1 \; g; {3 v0 A2 d8 h
In his instructions to disciples, he made a detailed comparison between worldly happiness and$ n" M" W( _; b( P
Dharma bliss: “The pleasure of enjoying good food, women, and entertainment is in no way
* f+ O4 ~& Y; \equivalent to the bliss of realizing the supreme Dharma with wisdom.” Why is that so? “It is
( k: e$ }7 ?, l( g4 Hbecause the pleasure coming from food and so on does not permeate the whole body; it is# [  \- V  a: b0 {# |# y
obtainable only through external factors; it is not available at all times at will, but only once in a. Y! a) u; g) P4 ^
while; it does not prevail in the three realms; it will not bring the wealth of supreme beings. It is) h7 o$ Z. K8 L/ l3 H' H+ @
exhaustible after the enjoyment; it is susceptible to enemies’ interference; it is not portable to
5 N  M' ~7 H. ?  Plives after; it is not a reliance for ultimate contentment; it propagates sufferings of this and( U7 Y6 K8 d5 A2 f& n9 O
future lives; it is called a pleasure simply through its palliative effect akin to that of leprosy" y7 t5 w: i$ s- S$ ?/ s
patients when they scratch. It feeds confused emotions such as covetousness; it leads to evil8 \* I2 F2 C# N0 e' Z
actions such as taking lives. On the other hand, the pleasure of Dharma bliss will permeate the
. C9 W" _; I5 V& u1 [" `" b) h- Qentire body; it is available at all times; it pervades the three realms; it begets noble riches; it does! I0 B% o/ U  W! V: ^) E6 m
not become exhausted after enjoyment but rather increases every day; no enemies can create
" Q5 d4 R, Y' B& K0 v& z2 Jany obstacles to it; it is portable to future lives; it is a reliance for perfect contentment; it does5 d/ e+ B4 ?. C6 ]) m' n9 y
not multiply suffering of this or future lives; it is not happiness in name only. It has the power to* C% i! b6 q2 A  @8 a, u: f  Z8 W
destroy all afflictions and non-virtues. Therefore, the Dharma is immaculate and the utmost% D! z3 k; U; I: r, F& s
supreme.”1 P3 m! Z& }+ m# q! R& K
由此可知,法乐乃为安乐之上品。经云:“如若贪诸欲,欲念反将弃,若舍诸贪念,将获! I5 u, i% ~  P) \6 G! m
胜妙乐。”断除贪欲,是获得极至安乐之唯一途径。
8 L* o5 X7 z3 ?% fHence, we can see that Dharma bliss is the ultimate happiness. The scripture says:) k  G- V; |2 I" O! Z/ u* h  O: \
Chasing after desires, one is destroyed by desires;
( X& Q. B6 V1 A  ~Letting go of desires, one attains supreme bliss.( r& T3 f; A' w' o6 ^2 z! v" t
The only way to attain the utmost happiness is to cut off covetousness.! W( v" @: e5 @! U3 i: }" ]- k  c
壬午年二月十九日  
, y# r$ L! q% r& S2002年4月1日 
; u3 d5 H5 E) h% o19th of February, Year of RenWu$ Q" C0 |/ d) U3 b3 W
April 1, 2002, h: M0 n0 B9 C$ C( ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-19 09:36