388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-28 18:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
厌世 | Becoming Disenchanted
真正的修行人应一心向佛,厌弃世法。否则,要想成功简直是白日做梦。
, h3 ^+ P: U1 O( vGenuine spiritual seekers should turn their mind wholeheartedly to the Dharma and renounce
, Q0 m) `5 C( v0 ksecular affairs. Otherwise, wishing to be successful in spiritual practice is just daydreaming.
* }# o( E/ R( z9 g  X+ N# V2 e无著菩萨长期在寂地闭关,很多人想拜见或向他求教,总是吃闭门羹。他在关房门外写着( A1 Z) t* R1 W. \- Y& B
:“胜法以及今生计,二者无法同时成,若能共成则必定,自我欺骗无怀疑。与我会晤无
) h, P+ ~9 Z' q6 q他言,期望各自勤修善。”
3 Y' J( R  d! H+ k; D4 {Bodhisattva Thogme Zangpo maintained his long-term retreat in an isolated hermitage; many0 X0 n0 z* P: \5 h2 i" e& \& O0 ]
visitors seeking his audience or teachings found themselves on the wrong side of the door. He
" O# F: X/ a. N/ [; T# Mposted a note outside his retreat hut that read: “Between the sublime path and the secular
/ k5 G  G! [* N  ]3 n, |# x: p$ wworld, there is no way to accommodate both; should one claim it is doable, it is for certain a self-7 [6 I' J( n+ x4 j# ~. ^' d
deception. Even if we meet face to face, there are no other words I could impart to you. May we
* z3 f3 j4 a, S: _all strive diligently to practice the Dharma!”
( C- O$ w! ?- g6 [" a3 {9 X萨迦班智达也说:“一个人一边成办即生兴盛事业,一边求永久安乐,是愚痴卤莽的行为4 C, u; d0 [# R4 }. w
。我们应当舍弃世间法。” 《发起菩萨殊胜志乐经》中也云:“弥勒,我不说言,爱言说
* C8 S  R9 ^3 C+ @+ |' B者为心一住,好营世务于法无损。”! M- m7 v4 b+ g) l* f5 a, Q6 v
Sakya Pandita says: “If one strives for success and prosperity of this life and at the same time
* m9 U: i3 I9 twishes to attain the ultimate happiness, one is foolish and reckless. We should abandon secular
0 s* G5 c/ C7 V2 p7 j2 Daffairs.” In The Sutra of Arousing the Supreme Motivation of the Bodhisattvas it says: “Maitreya, I
: b) G) ^$ A* u1 ?1 ]will never agree that vociferous people can effectively focus their minds, nor do I approve of the+ y, w% m% k' ^/ g
saying that no harm is done to the Doctrines by getting involved in secular matters.”4 v& I- W" r9 p
《修行入门》中也描述过宗喀巴大师亲见文殊菩萨,文殊菩萨赠送的一段至理名言:“如' _' P! i! v7 D% ?: \* _& U4 W
果开初没有对轮回产生出离的厌恶心,纵然孜孜不倦地闻思修行,也完全不会超越轮回及% w. M3 W% R" A+ g: L4 }
恶趣的因。应当将生圆次第等高深的法暂时束之高阁,精勤修持出离心,直至生起出离心2 C) ^0 H) a' ^; `" Y( n4 T. y
为止。”
: g4 e; X  H! w8 W  J' o. VThe Gateway to Practice describes how Master Tsongkhapa once had a vision of Bodhisattva
, g) Q# E. r$ T, BManjusri, who imparted to him a golden instruction: “Unless one has developed an utter disgust! L7 T! I" Q! ]1 P
toward samsara in the first place, all his efforts in studying, reflection, and meditation will not
4 R8 y( x7 J% Ifree him from samsara and the lower realms. Therefore, one should put away the profound
+ R& E  x2 B. P' ?, dpractices, such as those on generation and completion phases, on high shelves for the moment., u( E0 [8 d, d
Instead, work intensely on cultivating disenchantment until it has arisen fully in the mind.”
' D; c9 L0 R6 y+ u3 r0 p* r有的人会想,不是说:“佛法在世间,不离世间觉,离世觅菩提,恰如求兔角”吗?5 V6 w5 F: x+ f
Some may wonder: Isn’t there a famous saying like the following:
( U! \( y1 m+ S. E7 P8 `3 ^The Kingdom of Buddha is in this world, within which enlightenment is to be sought.( V7 Y& g0 N5 N: J
To seek enlightenment beyond this world is as absurd as to search for a rabbit’s horn.4 C5 r( B" u& ?) }4 D( ^
佛法和世间法应该是不矛盾的啊?
/ ?/ x0 j6 k7 {9 B0 E1 o8 [Buddhists’ practice shouldn’t be in conflict with worldly activities, should it?
0 o: R+ N0 o" a* t7 Z0 x0 k其实,这种说法有两层密意,一是为了调柔刚入佛门的世间众生,迎合他们不愿抛弃世间
# f+ G$ b/ N. O  u* ?之念的一种权巧说法;二是针对已证悟的成就者的无二境界或利众事业而言。- p( d# Z* I4 S% `$ X' C; h4 o
In fact, this saying has two levels of meaning. On one level, it is an expedient way to guide those& v8 v) o2 F  O8 g. a
new to Buddhism, to suit their unwillingness to let go of this world. On the other level, it speaks
5 \3 F* S+ b  p' Vdirectly of the non-dual minds or the activities of realized sages.
6 g" ?( B% |1 s: f作为凡夫,只能脚踏实地地舍弃愦闹,如经所说:“当舍于懈怠,远离诸愦闹,寂静常知& V! ~* b* s7 d  Z( N# I+ Z4 W
足,是人当解脱。”
- v6 }& m2 z' T# v- GAs ordinary beings, we should keep our feet firmly on the ground and stay away from8 ~" I$ F- E- ^/ M6 X
distractions. The scripture says: “Whoever overcomes indolence, keeps away from distractions, |8 D/ G: ?* m% `7 ?
and always feels contented in solitude will attain liberation.”
$ `9 b; D- e7 x: s/ _浮名浮利过于酒,醉得人心死不醒。不要中了酒神狄俄尼索斯的诡计,迷醉于世间名利,0 n: D% [5 V' @5 y0 c$ [1 r
好好把握住自己吧!
2 V- q2 A1 K2 |2 N6 D- K" B9 B( ]Illusory fame and flimsy prosperity are as seductive as wine but even more potent. They make" E7 s3 \+ x) J
the mind dead drunk, becoming incapable of awakening. Do not be tricked by the wine god" U3 H5 s3 L, J" A5 q; w
Dionysus and intoxicated with worldly renown and wealth. Hold onto your own principles!
% s& d) x  k% o壬午年二月二十五日 : W5 _7 }/ J0 V
2002年4月7日  
. B9 }6 `0 Q9 f9 `6 D7 p25th of February, Year of RenWu
, l2 L6 ], p6 J( a  S7 kApril 7, 2002: B" K2 b# ?2 ?  |2 a
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-19 12:35