金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-11 07:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

: @$ |$ G' D0 |7 {* Y2 t
珍贵 | Real Treasure
古代的很多皇帝,在富贵荣华圆满之后,都会想方设法寻找长生不老的灵丹妙药。结果虽0 O5 C5 f! h( Y0 R7 f1 g% }5 q$ e7 c8 p
然是竹篮打水一场空,然而后人并不会吸取教训,仍然执迷不悟地步其后尘。因为对于世% R& T4 B- X6 N; N' q- ?
间人而言,寿命实在是太珍贵了!世间的任何财产都不能与之相提并论。+ V- n5 y% Y/ o
Many ancient emperors, after having reached the pinnacle of their power and glory, would
0 W$ o' z) Q! f4 wsearch at any cost for an elixir that could endow them with everlasting life. Their efforts, as we all
. ?8 d) O/ t: |! h8 {1 |; o" Dcome to know, were as futile as drawing water with a bamboo basket. Even so, later generations& V6 z+ _4 y7 _' ]
still refuse to learn the lesson and obstinately follow suit. Because, for worldly beings, life is just
1 r: P0 }6 w; E+ Q$ l9 Gtoo precious! Not a single possession in the world can be compared to it.( D+ _4 z( Y! `/ ^' S
然而,作为修行人,为了佛法而舍弃生命也应在所不惜。《教王经》云:“我为护身舍财9 Q+ N8 T$ m" M* Q1 \  W* Z
产,为护生命舍身财,为护正法可舍弃,财产身体与寿命。”4 @* K) d. E5 l. y6 H0 d
However, a spiritual seeker should have no qualms about sacrificing life for the sake of Dharma.3 O+ ?0 H3 Z1 w
The Adamantine Pinnacle Sutra says: “For my body, I will give up my wealth. For my life, I will8 A5 Y; m7 |' u
give up my body. For the Dharma, I will give up all of my wealth, my body, and my life.”
& U+ b% `  J% ^, y8 N$ V0 W2 ?释迦牟尼佛在因地时转世为净梵施主,为了听受一个偈子的佛法,不惜舍弃十二年积累的
/ a  P. X6 _" n, x% m5 P金银财宝。他说:“我于十二年积累了如此之多的财宝,却从没有得到过善说法宝。辛辛; W6 G, Z$ a5 u0 b6 X
苦苦积聚此等石头有何意义?善说才是真正的财宝,舍弃生命用来交换也值得。”9 v! Y1 j( b% y- m% |  h" ]. K7 T
Buddha Shakyamuni was once reborn as a Brahmin patron. For the sake of receiving a one-verse
. W- B. U' M' n! X$ ~Dharma, he readily gave up all the treasures of gold, silver, and other treasures he had amassed4 N; D# Y) `) V& C2 x, q2 m" h! B7 O
over 12 years. He said: “I have spent 12 years to collect these gems, yet never have I had a4 T0 S" F! S+ A$ ^  C0 s
chance to hear the sublime Dharma. What is the use of my striving to gather these rocks and, K4 q# z8 l/ f; |
minerals? The real treasure is the Dharma teaching, even if it means trading my life for it, it is
6 `" r; _& D8 Y, Iwell worth it!”+ l3 g) _0 U: F' J3 L' I- _& u8 W
世尊还曾转世为噶写勒波,在身上挖千孔,点千灯,终于得到那句“积际必尽,高际必堕1 L7 A- e1 S$ |0 w' L/ _% ]  l
,聚际必散,生际必死”的教言,至今仍是我们修习无常的经典教证。
) ?6 I) ^. R" G1 t, LLord Buddha has also been born as Kashod Legpo, who gouged his own body to light one* O$ C- K# p3 J
thousand candles as offerings. Finally, the following teaching was conferred to him:
0 S$ D" w- \( A9 FWhatever is stored up is impermanent and is bound to run out.
! s7 G7 R9 q1 R! i! EWhatever rises up is impermanent and is bound to fall down.
  z8 r! ?# u  l; _! Z% }7 kWhatever comes together is impermanent and is bound to come apart.
4 A6 i+ f8 o& K5 j6 N$ a% ^Whatever is born is impermanent and is bound to die.6 ^! Y5 H9 @' J& r" p- Y
To this day, this verse still is the quintessential teaching for the study on impermanence.
: E1 h! P( a; ~2 K, j不仅佛教徒,中国著名的孔子也曰:“朝闻道,夕死可矣。”为了令自他解脱于轮回的精
9 K* |, @7 t4 V3 L妙佛法,舍弃生命又何足惜!
! z3 j& V/ D  Q4 w0 q, a7 `9 \. [  vThe Chinese sage Confucius also states in the same vein: “One can die without remorse in the
- I8 R  @5 W7 Y! f6 P3 A+ P! Vevening, provided one has heard the teachings on Truth during the day.” Therefore, for the sake
  _8 n9 B5 ^6 k) Lof Dharma that liberates the self and others, what regret is there to sacrifice one’s life!  ^4 q3 B1 h$ H) k0 _7 w
壬午年二月二十八日 ; e5 F6 V! ~0 ^
2002年4月10日  
0 W- W  c8 ^$ ~1 q! p5 L0 d28th of February, Year of RenWu% N, B# n7 r8 l) y
April 10, 2002. {  o5 K: w$ q; K
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-19 18:22