金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-26 19:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
3 u: D! W4 X( F/ [# ~. Y0 \
离亲 | Forsaking Kinships
既想获得不退转之菩提果位,又希望能常伴亲友,很多人都打着这种两全其美的如意算盘1 ]* H+ M$ K2 R# [6 k+ _
Nowadays many practitioners entertain a win-win wish of attaining perfect enlightenment and at
4 v2 k% ]0 ]4 q: wthe same time enjoying the company of friends and relatives.
' V, ?7 O6 J" ^+ ~然而,从古至今,坐在自己家中,尚能获得成就者,恰如凤毛麟角。我等凡夫若想达此目
* c' B3 V6 e; v% s. q0 t+ O% p的,更是异想天开。( M: y9 T' l  Z1 K
But from time immemorial, people who are successful in Dharma practice while maintaining a
0 A8 ?0 ]2 U# Ufamily life are almost nonexistent. For us ordinary people, wishing to attain the same goal is7 L! ^4 ]2 ]# \+ O* M8 k6 s/ B
nothing but indulging in flights of fantasy.
: ^' Y0 D8 l) t( {若居于家中,则时时有各种因缘困扰。今天婶婶家出事,明天舅舅家需要帮助,后天姑姑
+ C  J# u$ r- \* L* v/ [' K又下岗……日复一日,年复一年,日子就这样悄悄地从身旁溜走。修行之事也就这样一再
8 B) t- B: r2 _拖延。
  V, u' B, r8 ZStaying at home, one is likely to be enmeshed in all sorts of activities. One day, your paternal
' N0 I) V( s/ @8 p2 H$ iaunt’s family has an accident; the next day, your maternal uncle needs some help, the day after
+ ]& e4 F/ y, ?7 J! Cthat, your father’s sister gets laid off…. Day after day, year after year, time slips by just like that,
1 r( ?2 A- q% [/ p0 h. Gwhile Dharma practice gets delayed and put off indefinitely.9 }3 X7 R8 s8 r7 M0 R& M1 ]
《修行入门》中讲道:“虽然在行为上弃离亲友,心里却不能舍弃众生,而应当对他们生
3 V3 L% O/ ]0 h$ m0 _* q( g  X慈悲心,但必须断绝身体、受用的牵连。否则,修法就会一败涂地。要斩断牵连,若能得( L+ g4 U9 z6 f: g
到父母的欣然应允最好不过。即便他们百般加以阻挠,大发雷霆、大失所望、怨气冲天,/ D- d$ b3 Z4 e6 t
自己也不能退缩。自往昔的释迦佛开始,所有的修行人都是在亲友们的依依不舍、泪雨滂$ w" Y4 ]# q5 j1 D) w8 C
沱中抛下一切的,这是一种特定的缘起规律。”# A9 x9 u( b5 o, P% }' m
The Gateway to Practice says: “Outwardly, you appear to abandon friends and relatives,) y( }" I9 p# n1 R
inwardly, you never give up on them. In truth, you always hold great compassion toward them,  z' \6 O$ z/ F# h
but you must sever ties in body and physical environment. Were it otherwise, your practice
: l. \: ^) J3 G* X( H7 y0 ?% Zwould be bound to fail miserably. If your parents gladly support your wish of cutting off secular9 U( @, N! \! g  F0 x
ties, that is most ideal. But even if they try to stop you with all sorts of tactics—to become4 _8 P1 s" u1 ?8 [& L! F$ y
furious, to show utter disappointment, to fly off in resentment, and so on—you should not recoil.# k% P! @; S& V7 N
From the time since Buddha Shakyamuni, all spiritual seekers practically have to cast off all- h* b" F7 V# L& J7 G
concerns amidst the torrents of tears and long goodbyes of their loved ones. This has something
2 f6 q& i' O9 _' q# o: E" A( B% Ispecial to do with the law of causality.”% V2 F6 p" S' v6 m* i
无著菩萨也说:“亲友等以爱心相敦促,操持今生圆满当勤苦。本欲利益反成损害行,彼
0 M: ~& h' l' \! b2 p$ I即逐今生利之愚夫。为解脱故当看破今生,精进修习深广之妙道,为彼胜义今生皆放弃,4 M; h* L- i4 V/ @
前往静处勤修极关要。富贵之时匿遁亦追逼,衰落之日投靠却逃逸。儿子尚会弒杀亲生父
! X4 ~6 Y4 W) ]; [& c4 h* D,至爱亲眷何者可赖依?当面喜笑颜开和气状,背后种种恶语相中伤。利济反以损害相回
; Y4 M4 w) p/ R! V6 K( o报,凡愚伴侣纵亲定相欺。盛时媚笑阿谀且谄曲,权施巧计令自财物离;颓时颦蹙争斗无6 E3 ?2 A, E4 U# `# ~$ _# p  f
毫利,护养亲友悉皆为鲁迷。众亲兴盛联合摧他众,各自分离内部起贪嗔。紧要关头弟兄
1 ^9 \: A3 ^+ M3 d/ Z相残杀,亲友能成利乐实罕稀!”
* `$ ]- a5 t7 ]( c: JBodhisattva Thogme Zangpo says:6 x$ o  Y; a. P6 A. I' b$ l& ]7 m
Out of warm intention, your loved ones advise you to work diligently to assure a happy life.4 [* b. u/ |) T& z9 \! o9 S1 A7 E
But their intent of help brings harm instead, as chasing after this life is all but a fool’s endeavor.
7 N: V2 j. y  K  s, dTo attain liberation, you must see through the vanity of the mundane world and practice8 F) p" w5 V; L+ [# ~6 v, F
diligently the vast and profound Dharma.7 F# n9 ~! _3 V( a$ G
For the ultimate truth, renounce this life and go to a solitary place to practice ardently. These are6 i  E' o8 |$ U8 f
the crucial points.
) O& L* z) H$ |1 Y! A1 Q+ i7 OWhen you are famous and wealthy, people pursue you even if you try to hide.
; N' O) Y" z, q& ZWhile being down and out, people run away from you when you beg them for help.
. b: d0 L+ r' ?# O3 P! ]! WA son could even slay his own father, what is there to say about any loved ones to rely on?
' G8 g- j+ p" x0 d6 K5 s4 jPeople in your face are all smiling and cordial, yet behind your back they slander and bite you.
! p5 V, R" g: E* P  ^  ]Your benevolence and hospitality are returned with strife and hostility, deluded companions turn
$ _6 y3 _) }* i3 [2 Dagainst each other even within families.$ w; S4 \  I( J2 l
When you are riding high, people creep and crawl all over you, skillfully they manage to
- E9 U3 ~& `0 W) r& q/ T+ ]4 \appropriate all your possessions.
* H: d! J! k( e, `When you hit bottom, you meet forlorn faces, bickering and fighting.
- y2 ?) V& F" X8 tHow utterly foolish it is to care for and protect so-called friends and relatives!
1 @4 ?) A! k, Q. HIn good times members of the clan are united to destroy outsiders, when dispersed, with avarice
$ j$ n/ k; H$ L: e" J. W0 Oand hatred they fight within.* o4 h5 }1 n& X
Blood brothers murder each other when personal interest is at stake, how rare it is for loved
) m* j8 O- [+ _6 w$ k3 c- Kones to bring you any benefit!! ?" w( r+ T, }  `" t' x# }6 \" h
前辈大德们已为我们列举了亲友的诸多过患,速速从此羁绊中逃离,已成为浊世修行人的
" M: l  j/ @7 e& `1 ?) A当务之急。+ @( S7 p0 ~. S; R
The sages from the past have thus listed the many evils of friends and relatives. For a practitioner
1 a5 H- h7 [/ D7 N2 n) \3 Oin this degenerate time, it is absolutely urgent to run away from any entanglement with them.
, g% A" G# E% o4 Y5 e$ U壬午年三月初三  2 n* x. o! z9 L: d, @
2002年4月15日
5 s- H1 ]3 x3 H' `( s3rd of March,Year of RenWu
: i* t. W  ~4 v# YApril 15, 2002
% y/ S* R. E  v' c" a& h
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-19 20:30