388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-26 19:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
假相 | Illusory Appearances
世间的所谓圆满之事,虽然表面看起来美满无缺,但详细观察却常常是痛苦的因。1 u- Q/ D1 j5 Y6 V# X! E% ]
Many so-called perfect things in the world may seem entirely satisfactory on the surface. But
7 m! e5 |) O+ J" {! @% Oupon careful investigation, they usually turn out to be the causes of suffering.& B9 ~2 p" H: B: P) L  }
龙猛菩萨曾说:“一切欲妙生祸殃,难信如同木鳖果。”也就是说世间的事情,表面看起9 `* \. P/ K! f$ N* y
来像木鳖果一样色彩鲜艳欲滴,令人联想到其果肉也一定如同甘饴。吃后方知是毒药,但
1 ?# f0 k7 e4 y2 s" L已悔之晚矣。
8 @: g+ F" A0 T/ I& L$ |Nagarjuna says: “The Buddha teaches that all the satisfactory matters in this world are just as( k0 I9 \/ g2 E
untrustworthy as the poisonous fruit mubeigou.” In other words, many affairs in the world9 S' a# e, t. r& S, x. M) N
appear as colorful and enticing as the mubeigou fruit; people conclude that their pulp must, z# x6 {) P* x% F7 S
likewise be delicious. It is only after eating that they realize the fruit’s poisonous nature. But alas
6 @0 o/ c# m/ s; ^2 i* Rthe regret comes too late.9 R& c( a! @( X6 e% j
世间的事情常常是这样,最鲜艳的蛇往往是毒蛇,最绚丽的蘑菇常常是毒蕈,最美丽的女. ]6 V- F# B2 q/ D/ G! s
人大多是祸水。倾国倾城的海伦导致了特罗伊战争;沉鱼落雁的陈圆圆,令吴三桂冲冠一8 n. U5 D1 s* t
怒为红颜。因为美丽的女人,而引发绵延不断的争斗,导致无数人深受其害。可见,一切
- h# {5 E& W- b" |6 B- l& E3 ^表面美好的东西,都不要为之迷惑,要透过现象看其本质。' ~1 m' Z( _% |
It’s the same with things in the world. The snake with the brightest skin is usually poisonous. The/ \9 u& c/ O  w( i" l" h
most gorgeous mushroom tends to be deadly. The fairest woman frequently is a “fountain of
$ b6 m, w8 l* sdisasters.” Helen’s ravishing beauty ignited the Trojan War, and the unparalleled demeanor of$ X2 q7 a- w( r4 C0 q5 L
Chen Yuanyuan caused General Wu Sangui to fly into a rage for war. For the sake of exquisite
# C, F5 n$ }3 }1 xbeauties, battles were fought and dragged on, causing tremendous misery to all affected.
/ J' t) G" C4 k- G) {Therefore, we should not be fooled by anything of pleasing appearance alone, be sure to, y$ f' h  R, t3 u$ B
penetrate the superficial and find the truth inside.
2 |3 ~% ]! [; Q% X- L% p藏地大德根登群佩也说:“若详细观察,世上的一切所为都是痛苦的事,能息灭其因的唯* J' f/ J5 h, u
有佛法。深深地思维,人人都能感受其中的滋味。”因此,了知佛法是对治痛苦的方法十, p6 S" H' k# y+ Z) C  s. p
分重要。: J$ z* |( T( \  i
The great Tibetan sage Gedun Chophel says: “By careful investigation, it is obvious that all* C3 Q6 g1 f1 a! Q, S. g
worldly undertakings incur nothing but suffering. Only with the Dharma can their root causes be5 Y3 u) T+ R& p
eliminated. By reflecting deeply, everyone will come to appreciate this truth.” Hence, it is" n+ p( s* \" x9 ~
essential that we learn how to apply the Buddhadharma to deal with suffering.% u' |& Q4 {1 R8 Q
壬午年三月初四  7 I( V# J- b6 V
2002年4月16日% W' K0 m4 i7 |; k) s' E2 R; y
4th of March, Year of RenWu: p! e0 Q6 V/ r) n% Q# h
April 16, 2002
7 e2 B& s" J- o2 i* c
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-6-2 18:31