积分
威望
48 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2021-3-1
发表于 2021-8-3 12:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
国际物流集团公司在伦敦招募一名仓库运营专员,具体职位说明如下,欢迎大家投递简历到:siyi.chen@yunexpress.com7 q9 z9 O3 g8 g7 o  b$ E+ {
6 V5 u' E2 g* m
Warehouse Operation Executive
( e" e2 O7 M! D1 j  z) ^Based in London, UK: V5 D4 n3 p+ \0 b8 T

7 o8 R  r- f# J! A8 f) kJob brief
# m% N. ?* r3 w4 g3 z% U. [3 F" gWe are looking for a Warehouse Executive to oversee and coordinate the daily operational activities in our Heathrow Warehouse. The post holder is living around the Heathrow area and speaking Mandarin is preferred.
3 d3 {! V4 O# a: @4 Y1 Y' OThe post holder is responsible for supporting the Warehouse Operation Manager daily.! S7 z; O/ w% B: G
The post holder should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and increase the company’s overall market share.
# S' M' @3 ^( k- X9 ^8 G1 |2 U0 t  Q. j2 a- B$ {) m
Responsibilities
1 ^9 i! j- o, P  f! D• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring the quality of goods
6 u  V6 m9 ~& p) D+ t• Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy( Q) S+ K& {9 L
• Maintain items record, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status
' ], I3 s1 w$ a0 H* S% y1 G, [• Identify areas of improvement and establish innovatively or adjust existing work procedures and practices+ d$ F- e# [* D* ]# V3 d  M
• Confer and coordinate activities with other departments" F- O/ Y0 k- e* I) j  N- i* B
• Actively contribute to maintenance of good working relationships within the Warehouse and with all other departments across the division
$ i# {, }( y. n9 W- h, ^• Other warehouse maintain work assigned by Operation manager
% r, o% o' D: L7 x# `  J# m8 b$ N5 P5 W& J0 \
Requirements
" O9 Y1 j( l4 [, y•        Proven 1-2 year+ work experience as a Warehouse Executive
( F' R8 `* a+ g# y•        Highly effective operation skills and techniques
' M! r& Q( H7 c5 u5 Y: @  G•        Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office
6 A( y: }1 N! F
$ X/ ?; x5 g9 M
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-9-20 01:44