注册时间
2016-5-9
发表于 2016-5-9 06:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
emailSignPic with Email.png 8 ?- W; ?7 ^/ \9 A
JKFoods Co. Ltd. 徵求!海外代理合作伙伴~9 u; O. J& j* h& t3 y
Wanted!! Overseas Business Parners ~ JKFoods Co.Ltd

. h7 ^$ e9 L3 Y' Y- T
5 G& h1 W2 h" d* I% w雪花冰創業開店開放全球加盟連鎖代理、技術轉移、設備提供以及開店輔導。
$ B0 O/ a/ t( t( o# |3 y' u$ F3 H見康食品-彩虹雪雪花冰食品專業人成立,以研發改良食品配方為宗旨。目前最值得業界推崇的商品為【雪花冰磚粉系列配方包20口味】、【煉乳粉系列配方包6口味】、【寒天布丁凍系列配方包10多口味】、【黑砂糖漿配方包】、【布丁.奶茶.奶昔】…等。
. l2 H4 Y' X) X! j" j 因成功研發用【專利雪花冰製磚機】能製作出【優良品質雪花冰磚】的技術而聲名大噪,2010年前推出雪花冰創業教學課程,引爆東南亞與中國各地台商爭相回台上課。見康食品的雪花冰技術優勢有…7 }* P7 [" T2 E) c0 x8 V+ y& ~* ~# Q
1.提升雪花冰口感:專業高品質生產,供應門市銷售量的冰磚量與品質保證、維修好整理無須擔心售後問題、品質絕對保證好過冰廠批發的冰磚。& L. H, L  G' N* z. k9 {6 B5 V
2.日本冰淇淋配方用料:口感有如冰淇淋細緻又入口即化.能做成冰淇淋商品更具吸引人,用閃凍-30度專利製磚機做出的口感更是細緻綿密無法比。
% i* z" k9 k; D" a: {2 X2 ^1 B, i3.名師研發風味天然香純:能讓顧客深刻記憶的風味是事業成功的利基,好的品質絕對是成功的途徑,選對好的原料有名師指導就成功一半。1 B5 N! O6 h( M% r) v# K2 p0 k
4.另一有利冰品業利器是【煉乳粉系列6口味】優勢有:製作容易、有市面買不到的口味(草苺與抹茶)、比市價便宜很多。+ `1 S' [/ q/ p. f
; G% N  R: \4 k9 g+ c  A
*Snowflake Ice1 T1 w, E* B+ L& o1 c; |
*Taiwan Beverage& }$ e. y3 O2 b* |3 t  k
*Taiwan Desserts

( c, N$ R: ~( ]# SFor more than a decade. According to the latest news of CNN in 2013, the Mango Snowflake Ice from Taiwan has become one of the top ten most popular desserts in the world. Due to the Taiwan beverage like Pearl Milk Tea (Bubble tea) and Snowflake Ice have become more and more popular in the world, many people would like to enjoy and sell the above mentioned products in their countries.
- |- m+ \9 T# o% j
% U- z/ z2 k9 j/ F& ^6 J% eOwing to this fast growing market demand, JK Foods has already helped many clients in dozens of countries from Asia, America, Australia and Africa to become the franchisees of JK foods’ brand - Sweet Rainbow to sell the well-known cuisine of Snowflake Ice and various desserts from Taiwan. JK Foods also help clients who want to establish their own brands of stores by providing professional equipment, food materials , and know-how so that they can run their business successfully.
6 S- ^# N" {: n& J1 g7 \1 y# Y, M# m9 u; t" L" M0 G
JK Foods’ clients always enjoy low cost and high quality of food materials and equipment because we have our own factory. Our creativity, design ability, professional research ability let our clients establish their stores and make profit easily by franchising no matter in which country. We sincerely invite Taiwan cuisine lovers from all over the world to join us and let more people to enjoy the best quality of food and service!0 f3 `( u# j: P8 @9 s0 ?; w6 P% U5 ]

2 c: [% k; ^/ |/ B8 o" _7 FTo know more about how to start your business or become Sweet Rainbow's Franchisee, please contact us: jkfoods18@gmail.com. We are looking forward to hear from you.
4 U# ]! C& W) T
; v% t  G5 c3 ]
+ h- y" a" |: f; A& i0 t' i8 L如果您有豐富的創業經驗,以及足夠的資金,歡迎加入我們的行列~

; \6 Z" v7 k9 V' f5 w! S  f
4 y  v5 b9 n) Q& A( ~+ sJKFoods 全球區域代理申請書填寫 => http://goo.gl/forms/oT71Qf1DIQ4 ?5 n% \* k: n- R6 o5 S
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-6-18 11:45