威望
4 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2018-3-3
发表于 2018-3-3 05:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

; G' x* i, J8 {# V7 S2 D. N9 O
Do you wantsomeone to find a job for you?

* P- p6 n8 Q( X/ g
www.thejobsfactory.co.uk
2 [- n/ [! C1 m% m# C
The Jobs Factory offers one of the easiest and fastest waysto find a local job in the UK.
$ h( D9 W4 }! a! W: J
We find jobs before they are advertised. We can find almostany type of job including accounting, engineering, IT, nursing, administrationand aged care jobs.

4 n7 S3 Q5 G) V8 B
We find jobs before they are advertised by sending yourresume to up to 1500 companies. Our clients are often the only people who areinterviewed which is why it is so easy to get a job with our help. If you arethe only person who is interviewed, you don’t have to be the best, you onlyhave to show that you can do the job.
" W9 v" S' Q4 R4 O, x
HUNDREDS OFSUCCESS STORIES ON OUR WEBSITE AND WECHAT
7 U4 N: r- @9 C, [; w: U8 g
The Jobs Factory is owned by Australian journalist CraigBinnie. Craig worked for Australia’s biggest selling newspaper, the Herald Sun,for more than 20 years. He also works as a public relations consultant. One ofhis clients was one of China's wealthiest men - Wang Hua (worth $400 million).Google the words Craig Binnie and Wang Hua to find newspaper articles.

2 v; G* m" F+ A$ i$ P( P
THE BEST INTERVIEWTRAINING
0 U  {' z6 x5 ?9 M* N6 P( e( b
We can teach you what to expect in an interview and how toanswer the questions and impress your interviewers. Our training will give youa much better chance of getting a job. If you lack confidence, you shoulddefinitely have an hour of interview training.
& x7 E7 n; \% w4 B$ c. T
HOW DO WEFIND JOBS BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE?

8 X  X4 n6 m; t
We send your resume and cover letter to employers in searchof vacancies before they are advertised. For example, if you want an accountingjob we will give you a list of 1500 companies. Just delete the companies thatare too far away from your home and we will send your resume to these companiesto ask if they have any jobs. We will be emailing hundreds (or even thousands)of companies and we only need to find one that has a vacancy to give you agreat chance of getting a job.
5 c  N/ I6 f! l  o; _
If you want a job in aged care, we will send your resume tonursing homes. If we send your resume to 25% of the nursing homes in your area,then we have a chance of reaching up to 25% of jobs before they are advertised.
4 z1 A" ?; F5 k5 r* V8 [% ^
THE BESTRESUMES AND COVER LETTERS BY THE BEST WRITERS
! i5 J- R3 y7 s/ V: e+ ~
Employers delete badly-written applications. Don’t take arisk with amateur or foreign resume companies. The Job Factory is owned andoperated by Australian journalist Craig Binnie who has more than 20 years ofwriting experience at a major Australia newspaper. All our writers arehand-picked writing professionals.

1 C* i# v6 _2 f5 L
INTERNSHIPS; a1 B* k/ ]# a- h. Z; A
) |1 e7 U) e0 R! |' l
Getting a job is just as easy as getting an internship, so we do not recommendthat you try to get an internship. However, if you want an internship, we canhelp.
: y# D7 W% ]( f; z* J1 f; c$ l
COST
+ q+ Z2 Z* ]5 I- p8 I
The cost of our job search is £85.

# f2 l7 Y  [; x; _: M  {
The cost of a resume and cover letter is £45.

/ i# B  K: L4 A' \8 K. l
The cost of interview training is £30 per hour.
& `/ O2 ~- [1 c7 V8 \( Y% x
CONTACT US

9 N% [4 a3 n2 B; ~4 T+ O& }) G. ^/ m; A
The Job Factorywebsite: www.thejobsfactory.co.uk

e2 ?2 x- v, w! z
Call Craig on +4420 8144 9923
* y; {+ N7 m1 G$ Z  ?. I
WeChat ID:Craigb1
4 Z8 M5 d3 o- {& {& v
9 I" H4 T7 i( u
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则