威望
20 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2018-4-23
发表于 2018-4-24 05:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
招游学团领队/导游!!!  `7 y0 u9 e& B" j, _

9 n; m3 b: s- h9 H' y# y6 G工作时间2018年7/8月,具体工作职责见下文。要求中英文沟通能力强(与洋人老师、寄宿家庭、华人学生沟通),对待工作认真负责、较好的心理素质。待遇丰厚,表现突出者可由公司出推荐信,并有可能转全职工作(新西兰、澳洲等地)。 9 e' [4 c( U5 O+ S! }6 f6 F
7 b# E6 ^& i& d  |  ]7 l
Are you an energetic, friendly, responsible and out-going person who can speak both fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin) and just love working with people, especially the young ones? Are you interested in/studying tourism or fond of traveling in different countries? Then you are the right person we are looking for!
/ Q, W( W5 E, @8 w8 [( j
, i9 `: x; j( [) x9 aWho are we?7 o: l# F9 _+ Z" E4 ]
As one of the largest and most influential educational organizations in New Zealand, we proudly promote and develop cross-border educational&cultural programs and establish sister-school relationships for schools in New Zealand, Australia,England, and China.
/ h3 J. m# }5 R7 @0 z9 e
) w/ }+ `6 q) ~; b& L! m( nDates
' p  J8 n* S" y, BJuly, August 20182 d+ l5 ]* @+ P# y& H# _  U% r

6 C, o2 S' @) xRoles and responsibilities
4 `0 T6 X9 \3 K/ x* d" c- Lead, support and assist a group of short-term exchange Chinese students visit schools and travel around London.
9 u+ c' c! S, N- Group supervision of the Chinese students for up to 10 days, take turns with teachers from China for various responsibilities.
% t. J0 @0 {  A: @" x' o6 p& Z- Guide and help students to plan and carry out researches on inquiry learning topics.           
- x, {. I! Q8 V- Promote NZ culture and encourage student participation in ALL activities.           
' O5 O2 K% F: c( D0 H; M/ A- Answer all questions students and teachers may have about New Zealand. 6 f; ?5 q( Q# F$ x& |/ U% [
- Work with other staff to iron out difficulties with itineraries, bus routes, and activities.- h/ [) G$ _5 [  b3 R+ x
- Help develop, carry out and evaluate the exchange program that reflects the goals of the visit.   ; L( r5 \. ]  Q$ g! c! \/ s
) p' I3 A# n( O& P% P( [9 n
Benefits
: ]: c& A/ I& c: ?$ ~4 }- Gain money and experience in a fun and challenging way;. O+ O9 d5 z3 [
- Ideal for undergraduates or new graduates to get working and social experiences;( F9 c+ z+ l" l* ?
- One-off opportunity but potential long-term employment;: i# ^2 s& B1 G. x7 L
- Reference from us in the area of education and tourism.
" u4 F2 q0 l+ G+ {5 m& f9 n
7 P' `3 O2 b6 S" USkills & Attributes
7 s2 p' q! C" R& `- Highly Responsible, Reliable and Caring;. B* j, [2 ]/ A. S7 O3 t5 b, {
- Great communication skills and the ability to work under pressure;
) p5 h. X' y) Q5 |1 |7 o- Compassionate, Outgoing, Building relationships with all ages;+ m  a/ @: P5 b* f- c9 y
- Preferable students majoring in Tourism/Journalism/Art/Sports etc.
1 u: u2 d* K0 N: w% _/ Q/ L% T, Q4 X# P; D
Interested? Apply now! Your application will include:9 I6 U3 S* E" m1 Z, b) e8 Q+ m' i, T

1 w- ~! _+ e$ }& J( y* C5 _• Covering letter" e; g; a5 a' J2 r& \
• Current CV
1 w; t+ K3 O" y7 e
, q, w5 [) N( e- L# D; BRecruitment close on 30 May l 2018
/ m: g( _3 {$ q# ^2 |* A+ IPlease email your Chinese and English resume to anne@aedut.com
' a; M) Z# K; ]# ^8 ~
( I/ t- g+ x/ S9 R

主题

帖子

精华

新手上路

积分
威望
20 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2018-4-23
 楼主| 发表于 2018-4-25 20:55 | 显示全部楼层
招游学团领队/导游!!!9 C) ~0 \: S$ x: O' m

, s. I# [' m" s* x' N, S+ f" G7 |工作时间2018年7/8月,具体工作职责见下文。要求中英文沟通能力强(与洋人老师、寄宿家庭、华人学生沟通),对待工作认真负责、较好的心理素质。待遇丰厚,表现突出者可由公司出推荐信,并有可能转全职工作(新西兰、澳洲等地)。
+ v$ p2 {2 ~  n& Q- \. s, E5 W0 i0 u# S! V
Are you an energetic, friendly, responsible and out-going person who can speak both fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin) and just love working with people, especially the young ones? Are you interested in/studying tourism or fond of traveling in different countries? Then you are the right person we are looking for!
0 h2 G6 P- B/ N1 V5 [; i* y$ D; K! ~9 ^
Who are we?
/ T' l$ z9 r# Y4 G6 I4 V, zAs one of the largest and most influential educational organizations in New Zealand, we proudly promote and develop cross-border educational&cultural programs and establish sister-school relationships for schools in New Zealand, Australia,England, and China.1 i* M# f+ R; o! d

$ {6 E2 B% s, Z" F8 ?Dates, E, i7 d0 i& k* R$ d  j2 ]
July, August 2018
4 K1 K) s+ g/ x+ w1 k4 R- V7 c" \6 L/ Z3 B' x7 p/ l$ l" i
Roles and responsibilities; l  h' t7 C3 [9 j/ M
- Lead, support and assist a group of short-term exchange Chinese students visit schools and travel around London.
3 Y7 A. Q2 x  w5 s- Group supervision of the Chinese students for up to 10 days, take turns with teachers from China for various responsibilities.0 Z) f! b! a% o4 w5 ?
- Guide and help students to plan and carry out researches on inquiry learning topics.           
0 ~( _( x: h6 C; g- Promote NZ culture and encourage student participation in ALL activities.           
' g2 b2 ~, J- ?& t. L- Answer all questions students and teachers may have about New Zealand.
8 V! \* ^  {# `2 ~& ]- v4 y% f- Work with other staff to iron out difficulties with itineraries, bus routes, and activities.
9 U! H6 r" y$ g7 \" F- Help develop, carry out and evaluate the exchange program that reflects the goals of the visit.   
. Y0 S5 w- p9 @( H$ ]0 A. _8 O3 F' W* W  A
Benefits
( u# A4 @1 E" m9 I1 G2 Z- Gain money and experience in a fun and challenging way;- k8 Z$ E/ |5 s
- Ideal for undergraduates or new graduates to get working and social experiences;" ?# s& j. U. B, ]! |5 Z
- One-off opportunity but potential long-term employment;! x1 ]% m4 g5 M5 T! t
+ J4 y) k$ a4 F" A! `4 D/ u
: ?$ W; Y6 ^1 ]! s! z' @; USkills & Attributes7 G. b# K+ _9 p+ i: p$ ^
- Highly Responsible, Reliable and Caring;
3 J1 x/ U, C! ?, l- Great communication skills and the ability to work under pressure;8 }$ {( C7 e* r3 _- b( w( X
- Compassionate, Outgoing, Building relationships with all ages;
4 h& S$ U8 l; x- Preferable students majoring in Tourism/Journalism/Art/Sports etc.
* S% `. V7 |8 Y2 X- E& j7 G. L2 f; C/ {
Interested? Apply now! Your application will include:# C) Y% c' _2 _+ Y. }; Q
/ \" V1 B: O+ m5 n0 E
• Covering letter
9 l. u, u+ ^7 n7 w/ M; T9 B• Current CV3 E4 f$ t  W0 {; }( K

/ ?4 Y  b# \4 E! F2 VRecruitment close on 30 May l 20181 l1 H+ O1 N! d1 e  n: e
Please email your Chinese and English resume to anne@aedut.com

主题

帖子

精华

新手上路

积分
威望
20 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2018-4-23
 楼主| 发表于 2018-4-27 05:49 | 显示全部楼层
招游学团领队/导游!!!
0 k9 c9 R2 y5 ]' o+ b. u
) B% _- X4 I1 j* _. y1 j, c工作时间2018年7/8月,具体工作职责见下文。要求中英文沟通能力强(与洋人老师、寄宿家庭、华人学生沟通),对待工作认真负责、较好的心理素质。待遇丰厚,表现突出者可由公司出推荐信,并有可能转全职工作(新西兰、澳洲等地)。 ( ?3 |# j. f0 B0 S8 ]! `
% z  W4 S- n$ F, L) H$ d, C
Are you an energetic, friendly, responsible and out-going person who can speak both fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin) and just love working with people, especially the young ones? Are you interested in/studying tourism or fond of traveling in different countries? Then you are the right person we are looking for!! E# s% m6 @7 c  t8 L/ H
' d$ a0 N- b( q; y# p
Who are we?
$ p1 Q7 m- d2 c2 c. A7 _& GAs one of the largest and most influential educational organizations in New Zealand, we proudly promote and develop cross-border educational&cultural programs and establish sister-school relationships for schools in New Zealand, Australia,England, and China.& i2 v5 o* J$ F* z
" m# x4 ~4 P/ l- l9 h6 i$ F
Dates
2 R- u: \8 T  J( i% n6 j& L' aJuly, August 2018$ n8 ?; ]1 B' K1 j5 q
( H& {0 {# w6 i" Q  G
Roles and responsibilities
5 Z2 g7 h7 p: r2 Q) M' O- Lead, support and assist a group of short-term exchange Chinese students visit schools and travel around London.# B2 v* \* `! l3 m
- Group supervision of the Chinese students for up to 10 days, take turns with teachers from China for various responsibilities.
; ]% z. \- O# I, K' w( b" f  k. S- Guide and help students to plan and carry out researches on inquiry learning topics.           . ?4 G9 n3 `0 [- ?+ o( j& h- o( D
- Promote NZ culture and encourage student participation in ALL activities.           
3 s' ^* D9 O( M4 V4 {+ V- Answer all questions students and teachers may have about New Zealand. . q: h5 R1 N6 j& O7 x, J
- Work with other staff to iron out difficulties with itineraries, bus routes, and activities.. X" x+ L3 R. F: ?
- Help develop, carry out and evaluate the exchange program that reflects the goals of the visit.   ) Q; ?1 o1 B1 M) D9 e/ H5 J
% f3 {; M& r% H1 z1 C: d. @
Benefits
% S( C( l3 G/ C- Gain money and experience in a fun and challenging way;
; H6 l9 v+ |" l9 F, }2 }8 Y3 k- Ideal for undergraduates or new graduates to get working and social experiences;
1 ]) w* c# o" Q" C( [$ x6 ^* m- One-off opportunity but potential long-term employment;3 w* @! F) |/ P9 G% }% r  r- z
# y- l  Q/ W4 Z$ I; P1 F/ n$ m  {1 ?8 Y$ Z" k, L
Skills & Attributes
9 B, ^, R6 H) c8 u% F; y3 S- Highly Responsible, Reliable and Caring;
7 c1 ~* Z9 y. x5 U5 j0 E3 ^- Great communication skills and the ability to work under pressure;2 s1 v# ^. P8 o+ O" [* u- c6 l
- Compassionate, Outgoing, Building relationships with all ages;6 Z$ b' t* [  @8 f# ^, F' D# Z
- Preferable students majoring in Tourism/Journalism/Art/Sports etc. # t  _0 |1 Y7 P4 Z% R- T
2 j* B3 b% F( w- x( t
Interested? Apply now! Your application will include:+ Y7 v* D5 M6 I' ?* _5 j4 j
! l/ D+ G* V1 g9 _0 b: q9 E2 u, l
• Covering letter! Y+ Y5 h$ \" k( U) C" [
• Current CV- s) o: z8 ?4 N0 O$ l* q/ J
: ]8 q2 M7 w$ O9 N  X  ?0 [: O
Recruitment close on 30 May l 20184 E! j8 c/ `+ @3 a1 ~4 {1 N% A- A
Please email your Chinese and English resume to anne@aedut.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-9-14 15:23