积分
威望
48 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2021-3-1
发表于 2021-8-3 12:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
国际物流集团公司在伯明翰招募一名仓库运营专员,具体职位说明如下,欢迎大家投递简历到:siyi.chen@yunexpress.com. m2 L! ~8 O! P1 r7 C
& G3 r2 R/ v4 R+ J: q
Warehouse Operation Executive
& ~: Q& N8 j; KBased in Birmingham, UK* k' U+ t' _0 h3 P
4 W6 s+ p8 q7 f. v$ `- V5 d( ^
Job brief
, ^! x+ M* x! Y6 k' V7 ?; xWe are looking for a Warehouse Executive to oversee and coordinate the daily operational activities in our Birmingham Warehouse. ; X0 z  |7 M9 w* j. c
The post holder is responsible for supporting the Warehouse Operation Manager daily.8 v* H5 v4 l5 U
The post holder should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and increase the company’s overall market share.1 g( @( e3 U: C/ `1 Z) h6 R6 w6 p

; r% J' v/ e/ P+ xResponsibilities
4 x9 m5 ]! v* J6 |  N4 i• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring the quality of goods% W+ u* b4 x9 ]# v) G8 T  }; s
• Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
$ M, r9 }" H( b, U' T# q• Maintain items record, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status4 e- Q: D# O4 Y  M' J( E
• Identify areas of improvement and establish innovatively or adjust existing work procedures and practices5 P4 f6 u6 ~+ Y" P7 u
• Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
$ m5 h* ~: }) L• Actively contribute to maintenance of good working relationships within the Warehouse and with all other departments across the division.
$ r; t3 O0 q9 V" [2 b# J% i, ?• Other warehouse maintain work assigned by Operation manager & N" _; Q; _9 b  Y7 `: @
" S8 W/ N( N/ M
Requirements
" I, @+ n( j9 k8 X; [•        Proven 1-2 year+ work experience as a Warehouse Executive5 s6 ]) x4 [% S4 ~
•        Highly effective operation skills and techniques* X7 h/ t! k2 Y
•        Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office& F# T( g* s' R9 d; k
' g6 F& k8 y- S7 Q: L
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-9-20 03:41