2022-2-11
发表于 2022-2-11 15:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
6 {# s( G8 v2 R5 L- T
5 ~! \- L) v8 V2 t% @9 J* J
易畅数字(Easygo Digital)隶属于中国五矿国际有限公司,致力于全球贸易产业链标准化平台。. L9 {2 z. y8 F. t
以自有集装箱为基础,与中欧班列、海运、集装箱多式联运业务有机结合," R! E5 d' N3 n$ g$ @# B; |
加设订舱服务、清关、堆场服务,实现产业一体化。
% a" Q/ p- x0 n
4 S* G1 [+ m* P8 ?+ k+ f5 b现在英国设立办公室 (Chimino),提供欧洲与中国往来国际贸易及货运代理服务,! g# I! G" N0 m
现需招聘会计、货代运营主管、及数名货代操作 (Based in UK).
5 i  |6 Y9 r5 \: ?  i0 g9 c9 D1 l1 Y7 a" w9 ?+ P' P* y* i
欢迎投递简历到 Yoki@chimino.co.uk
2 V- v9 R/ @; m( _1 H) P2 F( v, R6 x
Job Description:
( r/ N0 J6 ?, ~+ {Freight forwarding operation manager
- o: j+ [) S. b- \• Manage the strategic direction of the freight forwarding team 4 T; B# {; {3 C1 |0 `: J
• Ensure all the work within the department is covered and that all steps required are taken
, S* q9 ?3 f/ {3 |' o, v2 @• Ensure the integrity of all system data under Ops Dept control
: [1 `, A) o6 s) h3 y• Monitor, develop, appraise staff performance throughout the department 2 I% v+ {9 z2 H6 J, }! L6 x; L( p
• Training and development of staff
$ c' q5 @/ \. y• Maintain and create effective, strong relationships suppliers and agents
" y7 w4 p3 g  i( i/ U" ?• Create and improve processes and practices throughout the Ops department
1 k5 O& ^6 ~  O$ D; X$ q' q• Identify IT improvements and work with other departments to put those improvements in place 6 u- r! C1 V7 C- S3 ]: I
• Drive towards greater operational effectiveness
% o' V6 X! b; H4 N' z# m& c• Create, maintain, improve Operational manuals and guides 7 D: `- p  [, p; T0 w9 N  a6 u
• Create, maintain, improve and monitor targets, KPI's, etc
9 |: j# l) N0 J! J• Analyse customer accounts and assess operational needs ) A% L) }' R$ X! F. c7 \$ @
• Maintain and improve customer relationships/ I  l* `. b2 @  ]  O7 X; V

# o# `% d1 N+ g% I+ H/ x/ YSenior Sea freight operator
  B- @) y8 X. ?7 H1 t; \6 k$ Z• Sound global freight knowledge and good solid experience of the container shipping market 4 p' l$ I  e( z4 `. W6 F) e2 ^
• Knowledge and proven experience of moving out of gauge equipment, breakbulk and coaster shipment with all attendant facets (Road transport, lashing / securing, lifting, agency, customs etc.)
/ V2 H8 L9 I7 s8 i: M4 ?8 a% ]* K• Commercially astute and able to manage shipments from start to finish. ) N7 _  ~* R- r
• Good customer service attitude with attention to detail. Effective communication skills, both written and verbal. + }! V( H1 F2 ?0 O# `2 i% d4 S
• Works well leading, and as part of a small team and able to work to tight deadlines. % x2 S( ~/ H6 [" O
• Provide accurate and timely reporting of information to customers including sending * q/ d+ J& z7 i3 w- M
• quotations, pricing, costing, shipping details and supply chain-related documentation
1 b# U" q- g& ~8 z• Understanding of UK customs system and conversant with key areas., p! T+ @5 N4 j; R* P0 l: M
$ H7 j; F7 a3 j* Q# Q2 c
Sea freight operator4 Q. K% |0 U& b: }! \+ G
• Your role will be to manage the sea freight operations from receipt of bookings from customers to arranging the collection and booking cargo with carriers. , ^8 L1 d! q1 G
• To request and gather quotations from suppliers in a timely and efficient manner.
! U! {1 N. {! _! X0 @• To generate export booking confirmations/import arrival notices and advise account managers accordingly.
1 j& e, m, ?7 n+ l• To manage sea freight export customs entries via an agent.
$ s/ [; ]! s; z• To manage shipments covered by letters of credit and issue certificates of origin when required. $ D% Y6 C- v- ^% `% U' s3 L
• To prepare documentation for import clearance, ready for clearance broker or to complete the clearance in-house. Keeping a track of entries and arranging import deliveries in a timely and efficient manner. ; d4 n" @# Y5 V7 k3 P
• To maintain communication and control throughout all phases of the sea freight operations process, ensuring all necessary information is communicated to colleagues and third parties to allow the operation to run smoothly, achieving deadlines.
; t  ?$ v( y# }5 m& N5 k- z

主题

帖子

精华

新手上路

积分
威望
5 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2022-2-11