388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-26 19:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
假相 | Illusory Appearances
世间的所谓圆满之事,虽然表面看起来美满无缺,但详细观察却常常是痛苦的因。+ Z/ e" u& ]) v
Many so-called perfect things in the world may seem entirely satisfactory on the surface. But, \) u1 ^6 W) i4 T1 m; W2 z. N; H8 r( \
upon careful investigation, they usually turn out to be the causes of suffering.7 E, \6 w  B* P; I9 ^
龙猛菩萨曾说:“一切欲妙生祸殃,难信如同木鳖果。”也就是说世间的事情,表面看起
: t# E# L6 h; j% T' W! |来像木鳖果一样色彩鲜艳欲滴,令人联想到其果肉也一定如同甘饴。吃后方知是毒药,但% o9 |, j9 \+ R, k. \- {1 U
已悔之晚矣。
- G9 ?* p/ Y9 Q9 |5 zNagarjuna says: “The Buddha teaches that all the satisfactory matters in this world are just as
! x; {: U6 X3 nuntrustworthy as the poisonous fruit mubeigou.” In other words, many affairs in the world' G* w4 J: z8 v) B7 E1 N' k3 ?  ?. ?3 M
appear as colorful and enticing as the mubeigou fruit; people conclude that their pulp must
0 Y; \6 c0 {; Y/ R, Plikewise be delicious. It is only after eating that they realize the fruit’s poisonous nature. But alas6 L* z; l0 \3 o& m
the regret comes too late.9 \& K8 N( v6 z( g
世间的事情常常是这样,最鲜艳的蛇往往是毒蛇,最绚丽的蘑菇常常是毒蕈,最美丽的女! s( V8 C6 s, e+ q) e6 }
人大多是祸水。倾国倾城的海伦导致了特罗伊战争;沉鱼落雁的陈圆圆,令吴三桂冲冠一' M0 ~4 ]* g7 a4 l2 O
怒为红颜。因为美丽的女人,而引发绵延不断的争斗,导致无数人深受其害。可见,一切2 e0 [9 N" e6 ]+ C) [
表面美好的东西,都不要为之迷惑,要透过现象看其本质。
7 {; I' u# K8 c6 ^+ hIt’s the same with things in the world. The snake with the brightest skin is usually poisonous. The
4 u+ R6 W: P2 N* t4 }2 P: K* smost gorgeous mushroom tends to be deadly. The fairest woman frequently is a “fountain of
/ Q7 b0 g" r  y6 kdisasters.” Helen’s ravishing beauty ignited the Trojan War, and the unparalleled demeanor of
8 s' w( _6 ^+ ZChen Yuanyuan caused General Wu Sangui to fly into a rage for war. For the sake of exquisite/ J* s# D- O* ^0 ]& R
beauties, battles were fought and dragged on, causing tremendous misery to all affected.: `2 ~# Z9 k3 @) a; i9 t! G6 L
Therefore, we should not be fooled by anything of pleasing appearance alone, be sure to. E# N& W" U- Q& b) v0 l
penetrate the superficial and find the truth inside.- |/ b4 {: ~. Y
藏地大德根登群佩也说:“若详细观察,世上的一切所为都是痛苦的事,能息灭其因的唯
" T7 p" U9 p7 J# M& C& p# k有佛法。深深地思维,人人都能感受其中的滋味。”因此,了知佛法是对治痛苦的方法十
0 l! @4 ^; b. }分重要。+ C, O: A) N" |; H6 w  m$ A2 `
The great Tibetan sage Gedun Chophel says: “By careful investigation, it is obvious that all) f* {/ r/ z3 r+ o. e
worldly undertakings incur nothing but suffering. Only with the Dharma can their root causes be
" `5 c# u. l: k8 X4 oeliminated. By reflecting deeply, everyone will come to appreciate this truth.” Hence, it is( u  x8 O0 r  V1 [
essential that we learn how to apply the Buddhadharma to deal with suffering.
* ^5 C! Y* J7 m1 r+ x8 q9 i/ i壬午年三月初四  3 g- \: B$ I+ R+ o
2002年4月16日
, F9 t! _* B; Z4 _$ e4th of March, Year of RenWu
# i0 A6 f+ i3 p' i: ]5 _April 16, 2002/ `/ J. w  ^: w9 m5 v0 U- m
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-6-2 02:21